n00b

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spliff

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sup everybody, well uh...don't know really what to say here. Been around for a bit on statueforum and the Spawn board and I see alot of familiar faces. Been a lurker here for a while and decided to stock Wofford some more and sign up:)monkey5 ). Uh, I'm a die-hard Spawn fanboy, yea I said it! And uh...pretty much just a statue collector these days, though I do enjoy 1/6th scale figures too...only toy lines I really collect now are whatever Jason's come out, Spawn, and Batman. NBX figs too...trying to catch up from starting so late. Other than Spawn, I love Spidey, the Surfer, The Darkness, DR.DOOM, Batman, DD, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, and Venom. Like a bunch more, but those are the honoreable mentions.

I ike to draw, though I'm no good at it, I have a passion for art and music...um, love my reptiles more than anything...well except for my puppies and family, but yea have a deep love for animals. Hope to make enough money one day to have a whole room for reptiles one day...and well, I think that's it for me. Anyone else from the boards can tell you that I suck. :D

Welcome :chew :chew :chew

...you live in Paradise Hills in SD?

'God, I'm sooo high right now. I don't know what the hell is goin' on.'

Welcome aboard. Don't forget your towel. ;)

TOE said:
Welcome :chew :chew :chew

...you live in Paradise Hills in SD?
Yea, that's my old hood...heh keep putting that out of habit for some reason. Moved to AZ about 2 years ago. I miss SD. =/

Back