Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
In the new Newsletter

PopCultureSchockLegend.jpg

Looking forward to seeing how this one comes along. Darkness, well Tim Curry, is a great character. The voice is haunting. Reminds me of the late Peter Steele from Type O Negative.

Nice. I have the Sota Toys one and its amazing. This one is a sure buy.

yeh I also have that one, I ended up repainting the body to match the face..and it came out amazing, allready to involved in the motu statues with pcs, that's enough for me

i am looking forward to see what pcs do with carpenters "the thing"...should be interesting

I've always liked this character. I really dug the gray (I think it's legendary scale?) bust with green eyes.
Meg and Blix would be cool too but I don't see that happening.

I've always liked this character. I really dug the gray (I think it's legendary scale?) bust with green eyes.
Meg and Blix would be cool too but I don't see that happening.

I dug the Sideshow Meg LegSB, it was pretty cool, but you're right. I don't see PCS venturing further into the films Mythos, but it be cooler if they did.

48204486.jpg

Yah, the Meg bust looked really good too. I liked the way she was all glossy/wet/slimy looking just like she did in the movie.
If I had the $, I'd get both Meg and gray Darkness. Even the red version looked nice.

This looks 1/3 scale to me. Not sure they can top the PF, but def gonna keep an eye on this one.

This looks 1/3 scale to me. Not sure they can top the PF, but def gonna keep an eye on this one.

Yea, your the second person I've heard say that...will be awesome if it is!! :thud: and a good reason to sell my PF as big is always better...

"that's what she said anyway"...:dunno :lol

He's going to be very tall from the looks of it. Especially with the added height of a base.

Back