Death's siren.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sephiroth1990

Super Freak
Reaction score
10156066_10152144853699145_1010645348_n.jpg I'm digging this.

WHOA! Death comes in many forms and unlike the Siren that has called many to there Demise, she is calling to me.
That said, Excellent Concept of a "WARNING!" of not all is what is seems, Beautiful Workmanship and from the pic's Detail, a must have for my Collection, Incredible Post

I attended Monsterpalooza last night since it's in my hometown and grabbed an additional pic of this piece. Looked pretty amazing in person. Sorry for the junk picture but photos were really tough with my cruddy iPhone as Sideshow was in the corner and nothing was lit at all!

IMG_2011_zpsae38326e.jpg

Thanks for the pic swabie, was there any info on her card about pre-order date or price ?

Also do you know if that Horned, Goat headed figure will part of the dead line as well ?

I think the card just said coming soon and price TBD if my memory serves me.

I'm not sure as to what line the Horned, Goat headed figure is in. I was too focused on the Hammer PF statues and Sideshow had only one guy there answering questions and he was tied up for a long while with others so I only had a chance to ask him a couple quick things and it didn't hit my brain to ask that.

But I did get a couple pictures

IMG_2014_zpsbcf45349.jpg

IMG_2013_zps3607f298.jpg

I attended Monsterpalooza last night since it's in my hometown and grabbed an additional pic of this piece. Looked pretty amazing in person. Sorry for the junk picture but photos were really tough with my cruddy iPhone as Sideshow was in the corner and nothing was lit at all!

IMG_2011_zpsae38326e.jpg

WOW! that looks even more Amazing, Thanks for the Extra Pic and Angle, Swabie

I'm looking forward to more information! I hope PO wont be for a bit while I clear out some other flex payments, but I will make the sacrifice if I have to for this piece! This was quite a surprise to the line, I was already SUPER impressed with it, but this just gives it even more greatness.

Back