Statue DC Statue: Superman Vs Darkseid (2nd Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the original and it is currently my favorite Superman statue till the comic PF comes.

Just per-ordered it from DCBS for $211! Love that store, I am really happy about getting this to go with the Batman vs. Killer Croc 2nd edition. They will look great together.

Just per-ordered it from DCBS for $211! Love that store, I am really happy about getting this to go with the Batman vs. Killer Croc 2nd edition. They will look great together.

Im thinking on getting it from DCBS too... not sure... I got the Batman vs. Killer Croc 2nd too and it was awesome.

Hi - does anyone have this statue? If so, what is your take? Is it nice and worth getting? I am really tempted to get it but can't find many reviews of it on the internetz.

Cheers!

Hi - does anyone have this statue? If so, what is your take? Is it nice and worth getting? I am really tempted to get it but can't find many reviews of it on the internetz.

Cheers!

I liked it when I owned it. My two complaints were the base broke easily on many of them, but was hardly noticeable. The second is that it was a hard piece to display to get the maximum effect of the piece. I sold mine for $400 back in the day, so getting one for around $200 now seems like a steal.

Is it a repaint of the first edition" I saw the first edition statue in a case at my lcs when it came out and it was fantastic. Not a huge Darkseid fan but I would consider this second version for around 200.00.

Is it a repaint of the first edition" I saw the first edition statue in a case at my lcs when it came out and it was fantastic. Not a huge Darkseid fan but I would consider this second version for around 200.00.

It's a repaint. Superman's suit is darker.

A few quick pics. Overall a very nice piece. Paint rubbed off on couple of the corners, like on Darkseid's boots and knuckles. Also you can see the seam on Superman's left wrist. Nothing that puts me off though.

SAM_1075_zps17d0ba4e.jpg~original

SAM_1066_zps64588916.jpg~original

SAM_1064_zpsa511d290.jpg~original

SAM_1063_zpsa9b33543.jpg~original

SAM_1073_zps5e17801a.jpg~original

Back