Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully coming soon doesn't mean "We'll have it at SDCC and you can preorder it Jan '15"

looks great, I missed the first pf, I will be getting this one. I dont mind wait a little, I have a couple PO pending.

THIS looks gr8 ,, but I hope there is an Ex with change hand cause I don't like the left hand ...or it could be a bad picture...will c

Holy **** that looks great. I sold my old comic Thor not that long ago, sorry I know a lot people like that piece but it wasn't for me but this is exactly what I want. I can see it now the new Cap PF on the right, Thor on the left & the new Hulk in the middle :drool

It's like he's in the motion of delivering either a pitcher's throw of mjolnir or a complete smash to the grill of some poor villain and I love the pose.

Something about the face looks a little off to me. It seems like SSC is trying to add too much detail to all their statues faces (muscles above the chin age lines etc). Maybe it's the fact he doesn't look pissed off enough (cmon let that be the EX a pissed off head sculpt)

But regardless it's a day one preorder for this fella! Love the sculpt absolutely adore it.

I bet the ex is a twirling hammer like the bowen action thor piece.

So new Cap, New Thor, New Hulk. I bet a modern Iron Man comic PF is close by.

Holy **** that looks great. I sold my old comic Thor not that long ago, sorry I know a lot people like that piece but it wasn't for me but this is exactly what I want. I can see it now the new Cap PF on the right, Thor on the left & the new Hulk in the middle :drool

I still love my classic Thor pf. He has a sense of true power about it. I do look forward to this one too.

de3u6aza.jpg

syjudemu.jpg

ve2a5amy.jpg

qute5a4u.jpg

ynu5u7yv.jpg

sy7uhage.jpg

This is so awesome, I am 100% in for this piece...I can now replace my comic PF.

Back