Statue MACHO MAN WWE Mcfarlane statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2themonster

Super Freak
Reaction score
The 2nd statue in the Mcfarlane statue series…OOOOOOOOHHHH YEAHHHHH -- the MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE from Wrestlemania FIVE!

002_p_pt_ccr_MACHO_MAN_02.jpg
003_p_pt_ccr_MACHO_MAN_10.jpg
006_p_pt_ccr_MACHO_MAN_24.jpg
008_p_pt_ccr_MACHO_MAN_27.jpg
010_p_pt_ccr_MACHO_MAN_30.jpg
012_p_pt_ccr_MACHO_MAN_50.jpg

Probably my favorite wrestler, from the tail end of his best period as a wrestler. Would have preferred Wrestlemania 3, which really was his defining Wrestlemania moment and he wore the pink trunks and yellow boots/knee pads, or even 4, where he won the world title, but. . .close enough I guess.

Likeness without glasses looks off, but a very nice looking statue apart from that. What is the feedback on Undertaker? Is it decent quality? I remember being put off by the price, considering it was McFarlane and probably nothing close to rivaling a Sideshow statue.

I love the hole in the forehead. :lol

010_p_pt_ccr_MACHO_MAN_30.jpg

Also, a quick hint, to get full-size images from the WWE site, remove the "styles/photo_large/public/" from the link.

001_p_pt_ccr_MACHO_MAN_58.jpg

Yeah, the exposed face was clearly an afterthought. Why bother making the mask removable at all if you're going to make it look like he was executed when you remove it?

Awesome looking statue.
....weird they picked Wrestlemania 5 where he lost

Can't wait until they eventually get around to the Ultimate Warrior.

Would have preferred the bandana or cowboy hat look as he has way too much hair in this sculpt (I remember a Hogan promo where he said savage was "the man who lost his flare and the man who lost his hair" - pot meet kettle), other than that it looks great.

Probably won't be picking this up as I only collect 1/6, but if they do a Bret Hart I'm snatching it up automatically.

I'm going to put together a 1/6 Savage , wonder if there would be enough interest for a run of them to get the costs down.

I would've gotten it if it was the WMIII attire. Here's hoping for a WMXII HBK and WMXIX Jericho.

i would love a trifecta of him, warrior, then hulk a little higher behind them…would look nice..one of the main reasons I didn't buy the taker statue was because of the obnoxious base..def felt like it was too much with the wwe logo front and center..this one however appears to have the wwe logo removable so it might get purchased…would wanna get specs and confirm that it is true 1/4 scale, not 1/5..

The new statue part of the WWE Icon Series is of the late “Macho Man” Randy Savage and will be dressed in his WrestleMania V attire wearing the “winged eagle” version of the WWE Championship and will stand at just over 18 inches tall. The Savage statue will be released in summer 2014 and is limited to just 500 pieces. Each statue will be individually and sequentially numbered.

Source

Back