Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillKen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well set pics have starting showing up and thought I would start a thread about what everyone is thinking about picking up.

I guess we can give Hawkeye a miss since his uniform is the rather the same:
avengers-2-set-photos-3-crop.jpg

Scarlet Witch I am not too sure about since she kind of just looks like a homeless person:
avengers-2-set-photos-6.jpg
Good luck getting a HT to do that pose LOL.

Quicksilver is also looking a lacklustre to me. A guy in Lycra and sneakers hmmmm.
avengers-2-set-photos-8.jpg

New Ironman armour looks kind cool but not that much different to what we have seen before:
ironman.jpg

One thing I think most of us can agree on, Sooooo getting the Hulkbuster!
The-Avengers-2-Official-Hulk-vs-Iron-Man-Hulkbuster-Concept-Art-700x410.jpg

I'm relieved Hawkeye is the same in a lot of ways. I don't need to buy needless repeats. So far I know I'd get Scarlet Witch (love her look) and Quicksilver. I don't hate the latter's look, although it is a bit plain. Not sure if I'm down for the new Iron Man. But Ultron will be a MUST.

1489134_10152652081633496_452525647_n.jpg

So is this thread specicially of a wishlist for wanted figs? If so just change the title so people don't get mixed up with the movie thread :)

And im buying everyone's HT so far, missed Hawkeye and I guess I lucked out :)

I have Hawkeye and Nick Fury but would still get another one of each!
Just curious with new characters being inserted into Avengers 2 that we might see some others get a death scene?

And that would be surprising why? Personally after the Mark 7 all the rest of the suits were boring.

That's nice. Personally I look forward to these movies for any interesting designs that might pop up (and get a figure of them in the process :yess:) I know in the first Avengers Tony spent most of the movie in the MK.6 so I'm hoping there's another suit that he gets into later besides the HulkBuster

Anyways how much do you want to bet Howard Chan did a triple backflip when he saw that IM pic? Easiest $$$ ever :rotfl

I wouldn't be surprised if we see the Iron Legion composed of pilot-less Mk 42 suits. My fingers are still crossed to see a Bleeding Edge suit for Tony to use!

The fact that Hawkeye is more or less the same guarantees HT will make him again. It doesn't hurt that the Avengers 1 version is going for crazy money either. HT loves to cash in on those with V2s.

So....the new Iron Man suit is just the Mark 42 with opposite colors?

In one of the movie commentaries it was explained that sometimes they can use any IM suit that is close and then CGI over it.

Based on that pic I would say the Mk42 we all now will be in the film

I notice Hawkeye has a different bow and quiver this time. He also doesn't have the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo on his uniform.

Back