• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CUSTOMS, rare heads Hair/Repaint Ned Stark , Hair Alex Delarge, Qui Gon, Inigo,

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raymond F.

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Ned Stark Repainted and repaired - SOLD

Fully repainted and repaired but the rest of the figure is stock note he only comes with one extra set of hands (this is the way the non exclusive shipped) and HE DOES NOT COME WITH THE CAPE!

FS is a HEAD only (body/outfit here is MEDICOM FYI) fully painted and haired by me Alex De Large Redman sculpt. 450 USD plus shipping

Note the hat ships unattached. You can glue if dowe if you like but I kept it separate to put the mask on easier. it fits very snug on the head.

Inigo Original unpainted cast of V1 Luke Skywalker $65 plus shipping

Omega Custom unpainted and long sold out Qui Gon Jin (US 94 plus shipping)

hair ships unattached from head as originally shipped to me

Last edited:
Re: low priced CUSTOMS Bond, BBKILL, Deckard, Terminator, Small studios Leia, Batman

Feng Original Leonardo Dicaprio Inception 100 plus shipping

Velvet Mourning Clint Dirty Harry head 70 plus shipping

Trevor Grove Marty Mcfly painted by Kuato 120 plus shipping

Yunsil Marty Mcfly Clothes and Alt Backpack sold

Higher quality than the Hot toys one with accurate patterns and colors, lining etc. Backpack has real leather and accurate patches plus two straps unlike Hot toys

Last edited:
Re: low priced CUSTOMS Bond, BBKILL, Deckard, Terminator, Small studios Leia, Batman

Caine Calvin Candie Sculpt 50 plus shipping

Inigiou Willis Die Hard Mclane 70 plus shipping

Last edited:

Gutted to have missed out on the Quantum Craig- I've been PM'ing you for over six months offering whatever you wanted :( :(

I'll take the bbkill deckard ray

Re: low priced CUSTOMS, Taxi Driver, Breaking Bad, Donnie Brasco, Small studios Leia

PM Sent

Re: low priced CUSTOMS, Taxi Driver, Breaking Bad, Donnie Brasco, Small studios Leia

WOW That Donnie Brasco is really nice!

Back