Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
NEW: Shown in the new Hot Toys Catalog

11224358_107373079602158_2072078962837572710_n.jpg

Last edited:
:drool :rock

I do wish that they would do a RE2 Leon but any Leon is better is no Leon at all.

It will be nice to get a higher quality figure compared to the original release, for like 1/4 the cost :lol I'm not paying the rape prices people want for that version. Leon and Ada definitely had the best character designs from RE6.

Hopefully Leon will come with a spare outfit from his China section.

Wow, looks like Hot Toys are stepping up their VGM output. About time!

Leon and Ada look awesome in RE6, they had the best campaigns too. I wonder if they'll do a Carla variant?

Oh Gosh, MetalGear and now Redisent Evil, finally HotToys is releasing VideoGames collectables!

I feel bad for the Arkham fans though, that was announced before Raiden and RE6 right?

Im getting a super strong feeling they make figures in according to the Boss' tastes rather than the fans

I probably won't get Ada just because I imagine they'll be trying to reuse her terrible face sculpt from the RE4 figure. If they don't, I'll get all three.

Hot Toys Raiden, Leon, Ada (probably Sherry if the image is to go by) in the last 32 hours. Hot Toys sure know how to claw back some reputation.

I thought everybody hated this game? Good to see them doing non-Iron Man stuff, anyway. I'll start paying attention if they do classic Resident Evil 1 figures.

Wow you mean HT said things in an interview and it's actually happening?! :panic:

I hope the pic of Sherry means we're getting Sherry!

I thought everybody hated this game? Good to see them doing non-Iron Man stuff, anyway. I'll start paying attention if they do classic Resident Evil 1 figures.

Generally folks do, but the majority still liked the character designs, despite the games short comings.

Oh well, another pass. Happy for you, guys.
Hope RE2 Leon and Claire gonna be made eventually.

And just like that the fun stops here.
Even when they actually do noteworthy releases, I always get reminded what their fanbase is actually composed of.

Indeed, how dare he! That game was too good for anyone to expect HT figures.
Now RE6, THAT's what I'm talking about :panic:

:cuckoo:

Oh well, another pass. Happy for you, guys.
Hope RE2 Leon and Claire gonna be made eventually.

Indeed, how dare he! That game was too good for anyone to expect HT figures.
Now RE6, THAT's what I'm talking about :panic:

:cuckoo:

It says RE6 in the thread title. People shouldn't be coming in here to complain about RE6 or lament about the lack of even more milked franchises like Batman and Iron Man.

Back