1/6 Hot Toys - Prometheus Sixth Scale Figure Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This was just posted on Sideshows website. Looks like we'll be getting the official announcement very soon. Not really interested in this line anymore but at least they didn't completely dump it away to those still looking forward to it.

preview_HTPrometheusLicense1.jpg

Coming Soon to Sideshow Collectibles

Hot Toys Prometheus Preview
The hit sci-fi film Prometheus added layers of rich history and story to the ever growing Alien mythos that began 35 years ago!
Hot Toys will soon be releasing a Prometheus Sixth Scale Figure line and will be available through Sideshow Collectibles in the future!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/hot-toys-prometheus-preview/

Curious to see what we'll get. Spacesuit someone and Engineer? I liked the space suits... I didn't like the Engineer. Likely the HT Engineer will use a Predator body and not be correct height... if anyone can figure out just how tall those guys are really supposed to be.

isn't this old news? SS had this one their website since SDCC
No they had the thumbnail on their experience page along with a bunch of other unannounced lines but they just had this posted into their Coming Soon section. I'm betting it's a sign we'll get the announcement soon since they didn't add all the other unannounced license.

No they had the thumbnail on their experience page along with a bunch of other unannounced lines but they just had this posted into their Coming Soon section. I'm betting it's a sign we'll get the announcement soon since they didn't add all the other unannounced license.

there's a ton of stuff on their "coming soon" section that was in the experience. Sideshow Experience is no more really. It's all getting transferred to what is now "Blog." from the looks of it, they're just in the process of finally moving what was in the experience over to their respective new sections. Obiwan LSF, HT MJ Smooth Criminal, The Hobbit, etc were all in the experience upcoming previews section which are now in the "coming soon" section.

you could very well be right and this could be finally coming in. However, from what I'm seeing, what was in the Experience is just finally getting moved over

Sooo exicited , sorry if i am overly weird with this line.Its the best news i have heard outside of Neca aliens line

Sweet right in time for the release in theaters!
Maybe I'll be able to bring the figure to the movie with me!
No?
OK then right in time for the release on Blu-Ray!
I'll bring the figure with me to Best Buy.
Wait it's already out on Blu-Ray?
WOW
This is really late!
:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep

Really surprised if they've gone ahead with this after all this time. Of course they may still have ****ed themselves by keeping it so late, well past the hype for the film.

What is this Prometheus? Must be something I was excited about two years ago but don't give two ***** about today!!

For me Prometheus is a great movie, one of my favorite sci-fi films, and Prometheus and Alien are easily my favorite from the franchise. 1A & 1B...Ive been waiting for a Elizabeth Shaw figure since the movie came out. Was hoping NECA would make her, but they backed out. But I've seen the movie dozens of times, and love it every time. So yah, some of us die-hards really want this figure, but I can understand why others don't. Plus i am a huge Noomi fan :love. Amazing Actress!!!

I'm interested depending on who we get. Shaw or David I'd probably be in for. I don't really care too much about The Engineer though.

Back