Bad buying experiences

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tannersutton98

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I had a bad buying experience with a user on here.He was selling for a friend and things got complicated with his friend. All in all I got my money back but was lead on for weeks waiting for a package. He says he will be sending me some stuff but again is not answering his PM s. He does not want a bad review on his page, but is not doing much to follow through with anything. Any thoughts or advice?

give him the bad review if he earned it. he can explane it there. the forum has a feedbaack system built in.

Wrong forum for this thread, but if he deserves a neutral or negative feedback then leave one. Surprised anyone would sell to someone with 2 or less posts and 0 feedback though...

I don't understand, you got your money back. Not his fault his friend flake. At least he made it good. Could of been worse and you ended up getting ripped off.

Lesson for everyone.. never buy an item someone is 'selling for a friend'.. 95% of the time it will end in grief.. deal direct with the item's owner or don't touch the deal with a thirty foot pole.

****ing newbs... sign up here just to use the B/S/T... thats what you get

edit: just be thankful you got your money back

I think it's needed... I buy things from here as well and if this guy is not legit he should be exploited. Feedbacks don't share the whole experience, he paid for a item and got shafted! I'd "whine" about it too

And it's up to mods to decide if this is neccasary or not, if you don't like a thread don't click on it

I don't think this thread should be here either. First of all, there's no mention that it was a Marvel item, so why is it in this section? Second, he doesn't call the guy out, so why post at all then? What are we supposed to do about it? Just be alerted? Alerted to what?

And if you don't like a post, you don't have to respond to it.

****ing newbs... sign up here just to use the B/S/T... thats what you get

edit: just be thankful you got your money back

Wow! How do you know that's what he signed up for? You were once a "newb" with no post or feedback. He probably don't post anything because of clowns like you! In your few post you've insulted him twice. Get a life dude

Wow! How do you know that's what he signed up for? You were once a "newb" with no post or feedback. He probably don't post anything because of clowns like you! In your few post you've insulted him twice. Get a life dude

Joined 08-17-2013 ... has 3 posts... and is whining about a sale...

The OP has been on here three months longer than you and posted twice excluding this pointless thread.

and for good measure

post 1 : Would you sell hulk? If so how much?

post 2 : I really would like that hulk I have iron man, thor, and cap and the hulk is the last one im wanting.

post 3 : I had a bad buying experience with a user on here.He was selling for a friend and things got complicated with his friend. All in all I got my money back but was lead on for weeks waiting for a package. He says he will be sending me some stuff but again is not answering his PM s. He does not want a bad review on his page, but is not doing much to follow through with anything. Any thoughts or advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back