1:1 Short Round cap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More than ok Jimmy!

The questions is, to get it in a child's (Short Round's) size or my own? I don't plan on wearing it.

How was your experience with them?

Got my order placed. Ended up getting one in my size anyway.

Collectors have been trying to find these for a long time. I tired relentlessly about a year ago to find one without luck.

Thanks again Jimmy!

Great find! So many confuse Shorty's hat with a "Yankee" cap. Thanks for sharing!!! May have to consider this....

More than ok Jimmy!

The questions is, to get it in a child's (Short Round's) size or my own? I don't plan on wearing it.

How was your experience with them?

Jay, my experience was very very good. If you are uncertain about size call Glenn. He will get back to you. A fine gentelman and pleasure to do buissiness with.
And glad that i could help with this. It's not something I'm likely to buy, but I know a lot of you like to collect anything Indy related.

yes i had always thought it was a Yankee cap

When I first saw the movie as a kid I thought, "No, that's a Mets cap." Not realizing that there were no Mets in 1935.

And then I later learned the Mets' uniform is meant to reflect the Brooklyn Dodgers and NY Giants, both of which left for California, so they took the Giants logo and made it theirs.

That's awesome. Its not for me buts its great that some voids have been filled in peoples collections. I think I would have went with a kids size. But then again if you don't know Shortrounds size what's the point of accuracy.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

That's the one thing that was bothering me Fiend. I was originally going to get the smallest/ child's size. Worth a shot in the dark right? But then one of the only ways to tell is if somebody looked at the one(s) (supposedly) in the Lucasfilm Archives and check. And that's IF the tag was still on it.

I said screw it, and ordered it in my size. Might as well enjoy the throwback.

Ordered mine... disappointed. They made the color of the short round cap in the movie screen shot darker and the actual cap they send is darker than what is pictured. So when you compare the normal screen shot color which is a lot lighter and the actual cap color you get which is much darker... there is a HUGE difference. I guess it is better than nothing but I have buyers remorse. I think the pics they show paint a very misleading picture for Indy collectors wanting a near screen accurate colored cap... shame on them in my opinion.

Ordered mine... disappointed. They made the color of the short round cap in the movie screen shot darker and the actual cap they send is darker than what is pictured. So when you compare the normal screen shot color which is a lot lighter and the actual cap color you get which is much darker... there is a HUGE difference. I guess it is better than nothing but I have buyers remorse. I think the pics they show paint a very misleading picture for Indy collectors wanting a near screen accurate colored cap... shame on them in my opinion.

Can you post pics? Just ordered mine. :/

Short Round...your mailbox is full. I am trying to reach you.

Back