StarWarsFromAlmeria's 1/6 customs [Chewie, Ponda Baba, Zuckuss, Ackbar, Droids,...]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asangimeno

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

We would like to introduce ourselves: Our nicknames are Asangimeno & Rarabu from Almería (Andalusia, Spain). First of all, We want to congratulate you for your wonderful and valuable ideas. We've been following this blog for several years and We've learned a lot about customized figures. Rarabu and I have both been quite customizing Star Wars 1/6 scale figures. Now, We want to show them. We are not expert customizers although We have fun with that.

The first figure We want to show is Chewbacca by Hasbro. We repainted whole figure, also customized sling and crossbow. Hope you like how it looks.

You can also visit our blog where we update gradually throughout our Star Wars collection: 1/6 figures [customized and not customized] and exclusive models. https://starwarsfromalmeria.wordpress.com/

PD: Sorry for our English.

May the force be with you...

20140319_120023.jpg

20140319_120030.jpg

20140319_120330.jpg

20140319_120327.jpg

20140319_120235.jpg

20140319_120215.jpg

20140319_120143.jpg

20140319_120201.jpg

Hi, and welcome to the both of you to the board.

Great job on the repaint and the fixes on the bag and weapon. I also enjoyed looking at the pictures in your blog. I wish I knew spanish. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Thanks wraithnine! We are not sure about Veer's chest plate real color. We think it looks dark green. Check out these pictures ...

hoth_battle_field15.jpg

new20138ih0.jpg

While other images on the Internet show his chest plate is grey, as you say. How knows...

Your welcome. General Veer's looks awesome as well. The Hasbro Battle Droids come up pretty good as well. I was going to cut one up to use with clone wars dio.

Very nice custom, guys from Almeria !!! However, I am also convinced that a dark grey would perfectly match the Veers outfit from the movie and increase the likeness ...

Thanks One-Figure-Collector! I've watched Episode V again and it looks green. I'm not sure about that. We could do two versions: green and grey;)

Back