Stephen King's It Remake 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stephen Kings It Remake 2015

Hope they can come up with a better ****ing ending. I rewatched the old miniseries not too long ago, it does not hold up.

I still like it a lot but, yeah the ending and also a lot of the dialogue needs to be flushed down the toilet because they are turds.

First half of the original was great... the stupid ****ing spider at the end was retarded.

IT is a pretty special book to me. I read it in high school during a week I was out sick, pretty much non-stop. I like things about the miniseries but I never loved it.

After watching True Detective, I have very little doubt that whatever Cary ***unaga comes up with will crush it. :rock

Also sounds like they are planning two movies, one with the kids and one with the adults. That sounds like an excellent approach. Same with the spider - what works on the page does not always translate to cinematic visuals....better to do something that captures the spirit but works better for the medium.

I'd say you should feel pretty good, EcKo! Personally, the best of the mini-series was tolerable and the worst was crap. I remember reading the book in my teens and really liking it but the mini-series left a lot to be desired. Sounds like there's some promise with these two movies.

I liked the mini-series and the 1950's part was great, and I don't mind the second part, but the Spider is kind of like WTF, I didn't know "It" was Shelob.

Can we get Tim Curry to play It again? He was awesome.

I'm all for a remake. The first part of the mini-series I really enjoyed, but the second half not as much.

Never got scared by IT. Srsly, "Clownhouse" is a better thriller :lol

The idea of modern "Goonies" is disgusting.

infraction_oo_zps149d7bc5.jpg

Pennywise was the only good thing about the original. I've been waiting to see the real ending since I was 12.

I dunno about a movie; they should do a mini-series. Have it redone.

i felt the same way about Carrie with the remake. hoping to see a better ending.

look how that turned out...

sh IT. :lecture

Back