My last and only Iron Man, no more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m22567

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I am done with HT Iron Man !

Used to have Mk1 ~ Mk7 including BD version and secret projects.

Sold them all for ThreeA and other designers figures.

This is the only one I am keeping. Don't ask why cause I don't really know, just love it.

And it feels wrong not having an Iron Man in my 12" collection ...

Took few pictures today>>> thanks for viewing !!

mk4 1.jpg

22021562sfwfjccsfi99ps.jpg

mk4 3.jpg

mk4 4.jpg

Nice one m22567! I myself had Mark 1 - 7, before thinking I had too much Iron Man in my collection and sold up. With every addition Iron Man version, I could of spent the money on another figure / character and had a more diverse collection.

Selling toys and re-evaluating your collection can be therapeutic. The secondary market prices for HT Iron Men definitely sweeten the decision to move forward. The only IM figures I kept were MK1 (V2), MK4 and War Machine (V1). MK4 is the definitive version of the character for me... War Machine is a beast... and MK1 is an absolute work of art.
DSCN2178.jpg

I'm considering dumping all my IM except the new Diecast and going just Diecast cause I love the WarMachine. granted I don't have near the collection of yours and I already feel Iron Man fat. Everytime I think about selling some though, I get nervous about missing them and then decide not to.

If they ever announce a re-release of Mk3 or Mk4 in Diecast format, I think the deal will be sealed. As it is, i just don't want to be left without a "classic" looking Iron Man. And although I like the 42, its just not close enough to color for my tastes to be my one definitive IM.

If they ever announce a re-release of Mk3 or Mk4 in Diecast format, I think the deal will be sealed. As it is, i just don't want to be left without a "classic" looking Iron Man. And although I like the 42, its just not close enough to color for my tastes to be my one definitive IM.

:goodpost: exact same thing for me.

The Hulk pics come from the Avengers style guide, as the company I used to work for made merchandise for Disney. On my last day of work they gave me some money to put towards my HT Hulk, and my manager gave it to me in that envelope she made up as a present. That envelope sat in my display, until HT Hulk finally arrived. It was a great parting gift :)

Here's a pic of some of the personalised merchandise I designed for The Avengers movie back in April 2012. A mouse mat, door sign, mug and phone cover. There were personalised items for Hulk, Capt A, Iron Man and Thor. These items are no longer available for purchase. This was one of the most fun projects I've ever had the privilege to work on :)

HULK.jpg

Attachments

• HULK.jpg
    HULK.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 180
I dumped all my outadated suits, but kept mk 4 and up, and wont buy diecast. luckily HT's is still doing a few suits in plastic

Back