Prop What is Your BEST/Favor Predator Bio helmet Prop design?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guilty Gear

Super Freak
Reaction score
So far my top 5 Bio Helmet design :wink1:

2d9o3tl.jpg

Tracker's up there with design.. Those tusks add a look.. Would still look good without them..

Berserker just looks mean and wolf has a calm... I'll kick your arse style...

Falconer looks dopey and meat face reminds me of droopy old man cheeks..

Favorite is between wolf and tracker.. But I have stalker arriving Saturday so this might change...

small world, my stalkeer arrive this saturday as well.

will take group shot

i like custom bios, those are sweet. there are talented artist who makes great Bios.

Tracker's up there with design.. Those tusks add a look.. Would still look good without them..

Berserker just looks mean and wolf has a calm... I'll kick your arse style...

Falconer looks dopey and meat face reminds me of droopy old man cheeks..

Favorite is between wolf and tracker.. But I have stalker arriving Saturday so this might change...

I only have one custom bio.. It's boar.. Looks good from the front but doesn't have the finish, weight and stand that a SS bio has...

Wolf ranks first for me, then the P2 (even though it's the design source for Wolf) and the Stalker and Celtic tie in for third. :rock

Cool customs BTW. Any more info on those?

By far the original P1. Its design is super sleek and really looks bad ***. The beserker is the worst IMO, that alien jaw stuck on to the bottom of the bio makes him look special needs. FAIL

Right now the Temple Guard is probably my favorite. I think it's the most limited of sideshows too.

alien_vs_predator_ver4.jpg

Already have the Bone Grill and Stalker.
Looking to find a Celtic.
Waiting on P1 and P2 versions.

My fav version. Pred mixed with Terminator.
tumblr_me95d8NDPp1qh0fapo3_1280.jpg

Real fav would have to be P1.
As without P1, you wouldnt have the rest.
Stalker is dope too.

Since all of mine are high up I don't get to see the detail on that guys bio much.. But I agree.. It's bad arse!!

IMG_20140307_095643_648_zpsvg3yvuv0.jpg

Awesome collection.
If I had that many, I'd figure out some way to display them in a wall similar to how Wolf keeps all of his.

Back