1/6 Custom Jabba's Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natedog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bo shuda.

I haven't been able to find a good deal on a throne environment, so I decided to make my own. This is very much a work in progress. I've been at it for a while now. Put it on hold for a few months since I could figure out how I was going to certain things. I think I got it all figured out now. I'm also making this one a little extra special :)

I'm probably gonna need some help from you guys/gals on a few things and I'll ask when it comes up.

Here's some progress pics...

"Whats' making it extra special?" you ask...
-------------------TEASER--------------------

I think making your own stuff is better than buying it anyways...if you have the talent to pull it off....and so far you are ND. :lecture

I started working on the glass bowl holding Jabba's chubas. Can someone confirm if there is a leaf inside as well, or just the chuba.

thx

Made some more progress. You can't really tell in the photos, but the railing has a metallic mixed in. Its subtle, but its there. If someone wants to make a gargoyle head for me, that would be awesome. I started one, but I am no sculptor. That's for sure.

I finished just in time as my air compressor is now on the fritz. :mad:

Man , this is SUPERB!!!! Great job!

Is the rail part, and the covering material on the base, all Milliput? (I saw the wrapper in the background). If so, it must have been expensive?

Man , this is SUPERB!!!! Great job!

Is the rail part, and the covering material on the base, all Milliput? (I saw the wrapper in the background). If so, it must have been expensive?

The railing is mostly clay. I did use milput for added detailing. The "rug" is imitation swede.

Thanks guys. Still looking for a confirmation on whether there is a leaf in the chuba bowl.

GG - I'm adding sound effects.

Thanks everyone!
Started another Gargoyle (abyssin). Didn't like the first one. This one is turning out a little better although its far from perfect. :(

Is there a leaf in the bowl? Anyone? Bueller....Bueller...

Back