Action Figure NECA: 1/4 scale Batman Arkham Origins figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karnis

Super Freak
Reaction score
There is an existing thread for this in the video games forum...since another thread exists already, please feel free to delete this one if needed, sorry.

https://comicsalliance.com/batman-arkham-origins-neca-1-4-scale-action-figure/

Batman-Arkham-Origins-Batman-1-4-Scale-NECA-3.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-Batman-1-4-Scale-NECA-12.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-Batman-1-4-Scale-NECA-16.jpg

Last edited:
Now this is a Neca 1/4 figure I will jump on. This style figure is perfect for what Neca is doing with their 1/4 scale figures. Best one so far IMHO

I saw this the other day on BBTS site and pre ordered, for $99 it looks like a great deal. These pics make me glad I did. Looks incredible, hopefully NECA keeps it that way.

i love the head sculpt and the cowl ears. im no gamer but i have to admit the figure does look cool.

the body/arms/legs though are way too padded to be in any way agile? it looks more michelin man than batman? in that suit he would need the padding because he is going to be hit. not exactly designed for speed and agility.

with my luck this is what the new affleck bat suit will look like.

that headsculpt is fantastic. sold me immediately. i have no idea where he will live in my collection, i have never played the game nor do i intend to, but what a great looking figure.

that headsculpt is fantastic. sold me immediately. i have no idea where he will live in my collection, i have never played the game nor do i intend to, but what a great looking figure.

Yeah me exactly..... Still luv my Hot Toys , but it's makes you wonder....HT are a lot more expensive and If NECA can put out stuff like this at this price point.....and it's 1/4 scale!

Back