Enterbay Allen Iverson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yodasodabo

Super Freak
Reaction score
ty4ahuva.jpg

https://news.toyark.com/2014/03/05/enterbay-announces-nba-legend-series-allen-iverson-120385

Yes! Going to be my first from this line and will prob tempt me to get the others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope he gets royalties. Guy apparently squandered everything he made as a professional player. And it isn't like he has a lot of other skills he can use to make a living now.

Well i wonder how many years it'd take for him to be released, seeing Pippen & Rodman has been announced like year ago.

AI was a beast. Good release for EB on this. AI just had his jersey retirement ceremony not far from me :clap

I'm in for AI. The city loved him. He fit the personality of Philadelphia. Real blue collar scrappy. He was loved in that city.

:yess:

Didn't like some of his off court antics, but the guy could ball. He was one of my favourite players growing up. Hopefully they announce a 2001-era VC soon. :pray:

:yess:

Didn't like some of his off court antics, but the guy could ball. He was one of my favourite players growing up. Hopefully they announce a 2001-era VC soon. :pray:

Omg, would die for that one. I need a vinsanity and tmac.

TMac? Really?

In his prime, he was top 10 in the league for me. He just wasn't successful in the playoffs where it counts. Not sure if it was work ethic, effort, or mental make up. When I see Paul George, I see T-Mac as his ceiling, which is a huge compliment.

No love for tmac? I know I'm dreaming, but he was one of my fav players.

In his prime, he was top 10 in the league for me. He just wasn't successful in the playoffs where it counts. Not sure if it was work ethic, effort, or mental make up. When I see Paul George, I see T-Mac as his ceiling, which is a huge compliment.

I have no love for TMac tbh, always thought he was extremely overrated and his mental makeup left a lot to be desired and/or questioned. Plus, he was a lock to shrink in the playoffs when the stakes were highest so I'd never have him in my top 25 anything.

Back