Statue Weta Workshop's Fili Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adolfo

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Fili statue officially is up for sale. Limited edition of 1000, $250, and in-stock.

3940b4e0b2d1c80b8e3121b1dc948f0d_zps6992efd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Fili statue officially is up for sale. Limited edition of 1000, $250, and in-stock.

This is one of the reasons I like Weta so much. Feels a lot better than stressing around to order an Ex now and wait for a year (plus add 3-6 months delay).

Another brilliant looking statue so ordered!! :clap It's great that he's in stock too - so we don't have to wait!! :yess: This will look great displayed next to Kili. Thanks Weta this was a nice surprise - I was not expecting to add another dwarf to my collection so soon!!

Amazing that it came so quickly and I agree this is a breath of fresh air compared to SS's approach. I can't help but note the LE pieces aren't selling out very quickly with the exception of Azog, though. Maybe he ES of 1000 is too high for these secondary dwarf characters??

Amazing that it came so quickly and I agree this is a breath of fresh air compared to SS's approach. I can't help but note the LE pieces aren't selling out very quickly with the exception of Azog, though. Maybe he ES of 1000 is too high for these secondary dwarf characters??

The slow sale rate suits me as the relatively fast production rate is too much for the core characters. Bring on the villains to break things up a bit as there is only GK and Bolg I am definately interested, in with Smaug a possible, so a few goblins and orcs would be a relief.

Yeah at this point I would be game for some generics as well, some dwarf soldiers and things like that. Maybe that is better fr the lat film with the battle of five armies. They could do a goblin soldier trio like the trolls and some cool orc characters as well. But this is just another example of the difference between Weta and Sideshow. SS would have made many baddies at this point.

Only 5 more Dwarves and the 15 traveling company is finished...Dain too would be a must I'm sure eventually...Maybe Thror and Thrain too?

Got mine today. Fantastic as usual by Weta. The likeness isn't quite as spot in as other but he's got a pretty decent amount of detail.

Finally getting around to taking pics. I'm a bit of a moron and didn't realize I only had 1 sword in when I finished taking pics. So I'll post everything because I'm happy with both sets. I'm trying to post them with a smaller set size to see if that helps with loading times.

IMG_8923 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_8932 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_8942 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_8958 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_8971 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_8977 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_8993 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_9001 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_9017 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_9031 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

Back