Huntress Frazetta Girl - Tony Cipriano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tony Cipriano, one of the beast female sculptors around is now doing ARH Studios official Frazetta Huntress! (The Frazetta girl with the two Saber-Tooth cats)
The man who sculpts the most beautiful Sideshow female statues and has a ton of other fantastic sculptures in well over 20 years of a successful career as one of the most renowned sculptors in the biz is now working with us on Frazetta!

Stay tuned....

Last edited:
Fk me man. Gotta play the penny stocks now to get these.. Tony C doin The Huntress ...Dayyuuum

Will she also be including one or both of the tigers? I'm quite excited for this piece.

What you see is exactly what you will get
Hope to be able to share with you some WIP later

$1200?
How do you guys get these prices?
I surely hope not! I dont see it being that high

When you look at Conan Sacrifice it comes close to $1200 shipped. Big base with 3 characters. I could see Huntress at least $900 plus. Hey if cheaper I'm sure none of us will complain

If they want to appeal to a large audience then that is about the right price.
If these are really fantastic I oculd see a premium of ~$150 more.

Better get some attention to the line at a reasonable price point before $900 - $1200 pieces start coming out else it might be a quick death while people admire the pretty pictures from the sidelines.

Yes I know there are the hardcore that would easily pay that much or more for Frazetta but I think ARH wants mainstream attention and most people that buy statues do not limit their money only for this type of stuff.

Back