Medicom ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got this, and I snapped some quick pics I really like it, have to play around with it more still...

VD03.jpg

VD02.jpg

VD06.jpg

VD01.jpg

VD05.jpg

VD04.jpg

All in all a lovely high quality figure, some niggling inaccuracies ,but as a stand alone,(or with medi stormies) impressive figure.I inevitably altered mine, repainted bonce, addition reveal details,corrected paint on the helmet /armor,and some l.e.d.s,and a high power l.e.d for the saber.
rework.jpg

reworkhead.jpg

reworksaber1.jpg

Looks good. I like my ROTS version a lot. However, I look forward to SS version more and hopefully the helm stays on. Medicom has covered the whole helm coming off.

jlcmsu said:
Looks good. I like my ROTS version a lot. However, I look forward to SS version more and hopefully the helm stays on. Medicom has covered the whole helm coming off.
Just absolutely speechless as to why anyone wouldn't want a reveal helmet. :horror ;)

pixletwin said:
Just absolutely speechless as to why anyone wouldn't want a reveal helmet. :horror ;)

Agreed...... there are differencs between the four films costume wise, but I myself would want a reveal helmet. I guess that either means a ROTS Vader or ROTJ vader.

I would much prefer if SS went with the adapter idea with Vader, one can be full helmet and the other the reveal. The Medicom head feels just a bit small in scale, just a bit so the adapter route would hopefully help the scale be more accurate. Getting back to the Medicom Vader though this figure is absolutely amazing, I think everyone a fan of 12 inch Star Wars toys should have one in their collection. Now if only I could find a couple of Medicom Stormtroopers to flank him...:)

One blackhole and one white stormie would look kinda neat behind him IMO.(unless you hate EU)

Very cool!! I didn't even know that Medicom was making a Vader...Pleasantly surprised seeing the fig!!! Thanks for posting pics!!

Nitro said:
Very cool!! I didn't even know that Medicom was making a Vader...Pleasantly surprised seeing the fig!!! Thanks for posting pics!!

That was a joke right?:confused:

Same i only hope it's that good. But since the Medicom Vader is over 12in it's good enough for me.

When a vader is made this good scale isn't really an issue.
(It doesn't have monkey legs..i think most will agree)

Curious to see how SS will pull one off it isn't going to be 60$ thats for sure.

More pics Amir!:cool:

He as leg inserts to make him taller, but his other limbs were not made longer so he is out of proportion. If Luke is said to have monkey arms, MediVader has monkey legs.

Some people decide to extend their Vader by increasing his leg length and that I would agree would make his legs disproportionate to the rest of the body. But the way he comes out of the box (untouched) his proportions are fine, nothing monkey about his legs.

EVILFACE said:
He as leg inserts to make him taller, but his other limbs were not made longer so he is out of proportion. If Luke is said to have monkey arms, MediVader has monkey legs.

only if one decides to extend him is it that way. Like amir stated out of box he's fine.

Back