Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Medicom ROTJ Darth Vader

Just got this, and I snapped some quick pics I really like it, have to play around with it more still...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    349 (100%)
    Visit EVILFACE's Instagram Channel
    Wow, that figure has never been posted here.
    "Let me have a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it fast. I'm in a god damn hurry."

All in all a lovely high quality figure, some niggling inaccuracies ,but as a stand alone,(or with medi stormies) impressive figure.I inevitably altered mine, repainted bonce, addition reveal details,corrected paint on the helmet /armor,and some l.e.d.s,and a high power l.e.d for the saber.

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Looks good. I like my ROTS version a lot. However, I look forward to SS version more and hopefully the helm stays on. Medicom has covered the whole helm coming off.

Malalaking Gagamba
    Feedback
    55 (100%)
    Looks good. I like my ROTS version a lot. However, I look forward to SS version more and hopefully the helm stays on. Medicom has covered the whole helm coming off.
    Just absolutely speechless as to why anyone wouldn't want a reveal helmet.

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by pixletwin
    :emperor

Quote Originally Posted by pixletwin

Agreed...... there are differencs between the four films costume wise, but I myself would want a reveal helmet. I guess that either means a ROTS Vader or ROTJ vader.

I would much prefer if SS went with the adapter idea with Vader, one can be full helmet and the other the reveal. The Medicom head feels just a bit small in scale, just a bit so the adapter route would hopefully help the scale be more accurate. Getting back to the Medicom Vader though this figure is absolutely amazing, I think everyone a fan of 12 inch Star Wars toys should have one in their collection. Now if only I could find a couple of Medicom Stormtroopers to flank him...

One blackhole and one white stormie would look kinda neat behind him IMO.(unless you hate EU)