Kate Mara - Sue Storm Invisible Woman Figure would be cool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReplicantSavior

Super Freak
Reaction score
I hope Hot Toys starts working on this one soon. Can't wait. I've always thought she was hot since seeing her in that Bloody Mary movie. She's a far better choice than Jessica Alba who although pretty didn't come off as Sue Storm at all in those movies.

Early pic of her with new hairstyle.

Attachments

• Kate_Mara.jpg
    Kate_Mara.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 726
Re: Kate Mara - Sue Storm Invisible Woman Figure

^^^ Indeed she was, haha. Tony loves the badge...

I wonder how they will address the Sue and Johnny sibling relationship with this new one, but I can get behind her, both figuratively and literally. :wink1:

Here's the HOT TOYS proto. They've really outdone themselves.
max1920x1920_40f7bced90c1c4c3_SAM_2692.jpg

sorry...couldn't resist.

Last edited:

^^^ Indeed she was, haha. Tony loves the badge...

I wonder how they will address the Sue and Johnny sibling relationship with this new one, but I can get behind her, both figuratively and literally. :wink1:

Yeah, I can see adopted or brother from another mother.

add speculation to thread title

Why?

I wonder how they will address the Sue and Johnny sibling relationship with this new one

Johnny Storm was the best part of the original movies but I'm not worried about a different take on the character. The new actor did fine in that other found footage type superhero movie that I can't remember the name of right now.

And Bionic Six had the family with multiple nationalities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_RdPawsqgo

Yes it's not the Fantastic Four. But Hollywood is just making sequels, reboots, etc using known brands.

I'm open minded. As long as the movie doesn't go out of its way to make it more than it really is. I am seeing a lot of blow back on Jonny's casting though.

Good to talk about the movie but it's way to early to discuss HTs F4 figures. Probably won't see them for 3 years if they get to make them. Plus they haven't even got the movie in production yet. Maybe put this thread into the movie thread?

I'm open minded. As long as the movie doesn't go out of its way to make it more than it really is. I am seeing a lot of blow back on Jonny's casting though.

People need to worry more about the actor's ability and not his race. This guy will be fine. Halle Berry on the other hand has yet to portray the Storm character as I see her in comics and cartoons. She's one of the weakest links in all the X-Men movies.

Please don't mention anything from that awful movie...

A 1/6 Nurse Doom? Pass.

I like her from American Horror Story season 1. She's a cutie no doubt. That first pic doesn't do her justice.

Chronicle it was. Captain America and Fantastic Four are my favorite Stan Lee creations so I'm excited regardless!

I like her from American Horror Story season 1. She's a cutie no doubt. That first pic doesn't do her justice.

Yeah she was good in that too. The pic was just to illustrate her new look. She's still pretty with blonde hair and her old longer style.

Back