Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asmus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there guys,
Our first horse set of the series will be Nazgûl stead + Ringwraith

Let me come up here and update news for you guys constantly.
Cheers!
1795909_10151873579596968_1199336344_o.jpg

Pretty awesome news man! Thank you :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Awesome.

Will they be treated to look wet? I'm not sure how that would turn out, but to me, the classic nazgul on steed is strolling through the rain. I know many people thought the weathering on witch king was a bit overdone.

Awesome. Will armor for the steed and wraith be diecast as well?

Actually,
we thought about die-cast the armor at Morgul Lord already,
it is actually cheaper to make Die-cast.

But it is just going to be way too heavy, so we only did helmet, mace and sword in die-cast.

SO, I think we are going to stick with only weapons in Die-cast this time.

Actually,
we thought about die-cast the armor at Morgul Lord already,
it is actually cheaper to make Die-cast.

But it is just going to be way too heavy, so we only did helmet, mace and sword in die-cast.

SO, I think we are going to stick with only weapons in Die-cast this time.

Sounds good to me. I agree, too much diecast armor would be cumbersome, and the bodies already have had joint issues (though I imagine this will be the proprietary body you plan to make?). The steed should be able to handle diecast armor I would think.

These guys are rock'in the house... this is a instant get... sorry SSC missed out on the bad guys...:) Thanks for taking a stab at these figures.. so far I'm very impressed! The horse head already looks great!

Just to clarify, this will be sold as a two figure set? Ie horse + nazgul as a single release?

Slowly getting drawn into this line... Looking forward to more on the Nazgûl, Asmus! Don't know if it's been mentioned, but will we be able to buy the Nazgûl separate from the horse? I might want one on a horse, but not several. Probably I'd be happy with the Morgul Lord and two Nazgûl (one mounted).

It would be great if you could include both of the standard Nazgul swords (non-Witchking). The one you pictured on the first page, plus the one with the 'finger-hole':
ringwraith7.jpg

Back