Nendoroid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone collect these or have any? They're really popular right now. I've got one that shipped and it should be here within the next few days. I've never seen one in person so I'm looking forward to getting it.

I actually just got my first one today, it is a mikasa, and have a few more on the way/pre ordered. They are actually great if you get one of a character you like or on that has a lot of accessories. I also like how you can fit more on a shelf or display ha ha. Highly recommend them. They are "cuter" than normal figures, but really have a unique look about them.

I have Sonic the Hedgehog and Nozomu Itoshiki from Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei, with Tomoko Kuroki from Watamote on the way and Snow Miku 2014 on preorder. I really love my Sonic nendoroid. It's the best Sonic toy you can buy. I hope GSC will put out a Mario nendoroid to go with Luigi. I don't particularly care for the SHF version. That sculpted seam on the front of his overalls ruins it for me.

I also have some nendoroid petites of Death Note characters. They're pretty neat.

On the same boat as this guy. Love em

:yess: :hi5:

Yeah, I'm tempted to get both. I think what will decide things for me with regards to Wind Waker Link is what he comes with.

Based on Sonic alone and what I've seen of other Nendoroids, he's going to come with some great accessories. Beyond weapons, maybe some rupees, heart container perhaps. I'm hoping for a bottles fairy myself :panic:

I've got Tomoko from Watamote on preorder she just shipped this morning. I really want to get one of the play sets, but they're all sold out on AmiAmi!

I have a few:
All 4 original BRS Nendoroids, Iron Man mk7 & 43, Sonic, Append Miku & Saber Zero.
I really like them. They look especially great next to a figma of the same character if you have one.

I only have Sonic but I want a few others like the Madoka ones, Toon Link, Spider-Man and Iron Man.

I felt sonic didn't look like he had much movement to him. Is he actually really a good figure? I've been passing on him but If he is good I can pick him up tomorrow for 35$.

I felt sonic didn't look like he had much movement to him. Is he actually really a good figure? I've been passing on him but If he is good I can pick him up tomorrow for 35$.

He doesn't have as much as a figma but I feel he has enough to make him worth it. You can definitely get him in a good running pose.

Oh goodness, at last count I had over 80 of them. I'm moving soon so packing/boxing all of them up took over 3 days.
I'm trying to cut back a bit now as it's just getting to much (And I won't even try listing them all) but they're fun to collect and to cute for their own good. I once even attempted to make my own custom... which has been sitting on my shelf unfinished since December. ^^; But I still love them dearly.

Yeah I love mine that came in. I'll be getting a lot of them from here on out. They're very cool.

MyFigureCollection still sells them for a decent amount. I need to buy them as well sometime

Buyers beware: There are many bootleg Sonics on the market, so if you see one that's selling for as low as $25-$30, then it's more than likely a bootleg. I suggest youtubing "sonic nendoroid bootleg" if you wanna know the difference between them.

But if you don't mind the subtle differences in quality, then by all means :) The official ones should sell between $50-$60. Just an FYI for those that are interested.

Back