Wheres Robocain Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holtrax

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well its been over 2 years since HT teased us with a picture of robocain along with their Robocop figure. Remember this...

robocop1_1325690578.jpg

The question is have Hot Toys shelved the figure or is it still in the works?

Granted the detail is incredible on robocain so is the figure too complex for them to manufacture?. If they did manufacture the figure what features would you like to see with it?

Lets take a second to review the awesomeness that is robocain.

robocain04.jpg

cain1.jpg

robocain02.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Wheres Robocain HT?

That looks awesome, mass produce asap

You answered your own question! Look how complex (Tippett's puppet I assume) it is- if HT wants to do it justice it'll take time. I'm sure it's coming
I think IM's Monger is a weak imitation of this guy....he was far more bada** in RC2 than Monger in IM!

I'm expecting a Robocain figure the very first time I saw the movie in theater.
And yeah, maybe this bad boy is too much for HT: too big, too complex, too expensive.

I love Robocain design. One of the best movie villains ever. I still hope Hot Toys makes him.

Indeed one of the best-designed villain/mechs of all time.

Regardless of which one's bigger/more complex, seeing that HT's done a marvelous job on the Endoskeletons (most noteworthy are the T600 and QS002) and Iron Monger (with all those working pistons on arms and legs and that opening chest/head for Obadiah Stane reveal), I have no doubts that HT can handle this and handle it well they will. The only questions that remain would be WHEN :impatient: and HOW MUCH :thud:

My wallet is happy that I have no nostalgia for RoboCop 2. Regardless, it's an awesome design. HT are geniuses when it comes to manufacturing, so I'm sure that they'll figure it out but the price is going to be something else.

I wish they communicated more and were more open about their plans-particularly products they announced what is years ago now.Really is my only complaint about Hot Toys.

They released iron monger. That figure has got to be equally as complicated to make as this one would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back