Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Man of Steel: Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. Will watch it now. I've had this bad boy for a couple of weeks now and I was simply blown away with him. So much in fact that I went ahead and ordered the SS PF. This is how much this guy impressed me. A must have imo for any Superman fan or even Superhero fan.

Nice review as always! You definitely tried some movements on him I wouldn't dare try. At least now I know the joints are more flexible than I had first thought. But like you showed, its too bad they limited some of their movements for the more iconic dynamic poses! (Ex: Flight) I'm not a huge fan of the display stand either. As for accessories, well, Supes don't carry weapons. Its too bad the latest inflation increases the price... (or is it HT greed?) Either way, loved the review and I love the figure! :clap

I was waiting to see what your thoughts were on the figure. Though I didn't quite agree with all your points, they were still valid points and I still enjoyed your review very much. I will say that I cringed when you were testing out the hip articulation. You really put him through a real workout. :lol

I was waiting to see what your thoughts were on the figure. Though I didn't quite agree with all your points, they were still valid points and I still enjoyed your review very much. I will say that I cringed when you were testing out the hip articulation. You really put him through a real workout. :lol

Hey...i feel that yes these are delicate and usually, i test those tolerances before i put him on camera and do it. Even though they are delicate, for the price, they should be able to stand up to some handling. If they can last with me, they can last with anyone lol

Been waiting for this review (even though I've had the figure for while). I agree with your review pretty much. I was stoked about the 1:1 command key initially but once I held it in hand it was a bit of a let down. The only thing I'd say is that the height doesn't bother me. I do agree with him not being a $200 figure...which is why I went with AE where it was cheaper ($180ish I think) so that softened the blow :lol but I love superman so it was a must.

Nice superman toys always be good and instead of toys it's costume is also most famous and are being collected to show off personality stylish it is available at many store and FilmStarJackets is also out of those stores that provides nice quality of it's costume or jackets.... :yess:

Nice superman toys always be good and instead of toys it's costume is also most famous and are being collected to show off personality stylish it is available at many store and FilmStarJackets is also out of those stores that provides nice quality of it's costume or jackets.... :yess:

:huh:huh :dunno:dunno

Back