McFarlane: Rick Grimes Resin Statue (The Walking Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-001-650x431.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-002-650x431.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-003-650x431.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-004-650x431.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-005-531x800.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-006-650x431.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-007-650x431.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-009-650x431.jpg

2014_Toy_Fair_McFarlane_Toys60__scaled_800-650x433.jpg

Wow! Im liking this better than the Michonne for sure. Awesome but I dont know if I can justify the price id have to sepnd to own it. Its a fantastic statue thou.

I love this! The Michonne Statue I was never into. It did look really good though but this is totally a cool Dio. Love how action packed it is!

This looks really cool. They should do TWD TV series dioramas similar to this.

This is awesome! I can't wait to see when they finish the paint on it for final product. The Michonne had a signature on the front plate...that plate doesn't look to be signature available.

This really looks fantastic - anyone know if this is from a specific panel in the comics?

This really looks fantastic - anyone know if this is from a specific panel in the comics?

Its not, just like the Michonne statue wasn't. Its an idealized version in action basically. Michonne never used two swords and I don't recall Rick using a Revolver in the comic - the show has just polluted people's memory it seems as mimimates gives their Ricks revolvers too instead of a normal semi atuo.

I think the Michonne is one of the best action statues/dios ever! Totally underrated statue that needs to be seen in person. I've barely even watched the show and I got her.

This might just beat it! Without a doubt this is an insta-get.

Looks to be the same big scale too which for dioramas is pretty rare.

Not sure if everyone know. But this statue is up for pre order now. Painted and unpainted at spawn.com

I've been waiting for this, but of course when I go to order it, they only ship to the continental US/Canada. Amateurs. Anyone know if this thing will be available on Bigbadtoystore.com, etc?

Dang i really want this thing but 300 is a tough pill to swallow. Not that its not worth it, but spending that much on a statue is kind of steep for me.

Back