3A - Dr. DOOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
1609649_603427546408151_1255209667_n.jpg

I do think it looks better than the Iron Man figures, but the body resembles the Iron Man bodies quite a bit

I like it too. It's got an old school, Metropolis vibe to it, to me. The face is a bit, uh, happier than I would like, but I still like it . . .

Mouth shape looks like he's sticking out his tongue. Don't care for the vest, much... I dunno. Have to see it closer to final, I think.

yeah the exaggerated feet are really a deign element common is Ashleys art. looks really cool! all shiny slver, lil weathered. green cape, hood up. im sold!

I'm diggin this! Like most of you, I want to see some paint and hood up. Thanks for posting this Magnum.

Hood up and put a cloak with belt on and I think he'd look pretty cool. I'm passing on their Iron mans though, so don't know that I'm going to do anything more than admire anything else they bring out.

Don't anyone else have the marvel license to put figures out its a shame you see more comic book based figures.

Man this is gunna look great next to an IM... its really cool to see this kind of license variation on the market

I ordered the Iron Man because of the promise of more - and 3A is good about doing a bunch of stuff in any given line. Normally I don't go in for stylized, but this is a nice contrast to the HT Iron Men.

That said - Doom does look an awful lot like Iron Man. Hopefully Ultron won't follow the same track.

Back