NECA Dark Knight Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Better images will come but you can see him here as they set up for Toy Fair, probably 1/4 scale.

image.jpg

Just waiting for MonkeyRobotMaster to recast this and add hair and sell it for $300 bucks , then claim its completely resculpted

Even better are the people who are stupid enough to buy it. :lol

*sigh* Uh, because it was completely resculpted. If you can't see it then I guess you just have a poor eye for detail. Sorry, I rarely come out with statements like that but I've heard the above statement too much.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

*sigh* Uh, because it was completely resculpted. If you can't see it then I guess you just have a poor eye for detail. Sorry, I rarely come out with statements like that but I've heard the above statement too much.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Are you standing up for this guy? He has ripped off so many people so many times . WOW

Looks good from what we can see. Can't wait to see it up close. Looks like "c'mon hit me!"

As long as it's nothing like that goofy 2-up, 12" Joker Mattel did, I think I'll probably dig this one. Should look killer beside '89 Batman.

That looks like a 12 inch figure,I hope it's in 1/6 or 1/4 scale and not just one of those 2 up 6 inch prototypes.

Well, NECA only has the 1/4 18" figure license for DC characters. People kept asking if they'd do a 7" or 12" '89 Batman and they said they can't because DCD and Mattel have the license. Plus, they said the next 1/4 DC figures would be this Joker, Arkham Origins Batman and Burt Ward Robin.

Then again, that figure looks smaller than 18" compared to that slat wall, the Kick *** carded figures, and the Planet of the Apes 2-ups. So I dunno.

Are you standing up for this guy? He has ripped off so many people so many times . WOW

The ankle on my Enterbay Joker broke. He took his and recast the ankle joint for me free of charge... So to me he is saintly! Enterbay was offering up no support what so ever. If he didn't hook me up my figure would have been broken for all eternity. This deed really made me feel welcomed to the community as I was just starting out here.

On a side note.... I imagine this NECA joker will suffer from the same horrible paint apps that they have been doing as of late. Surely it will also have horrible looking articulation points as well. I am curious to see how it ends up though.

Back