DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallah

Super Freak
Reaction score
AAAAHHHH!!!!!

btas.jpg

Sallah

Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Amazing. Hopefully Bruce and Alfred will be made in addition to the Rogue's gallery

And there goes even more of my money!!!

That Batman does not match that Catwoman. That Batman is from the New Animated Adventures. Catwoman is from TAS. The New Adventures Catwoman wore all Black, and was very pale. Also she was no longer blonde.

Cool, but that's not the Batman to go with.

I like that they are showing that version... Lets me know they plan on doing figures based on both styles. :)

I have no doubt these will be a monstrous hit and we will see the original style Batman fairly soon after.

Sallah

Yes!! Bought! Hope they do the original costume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent news. I really hope they make Riddler, Two-Face, Poison Ivy and Joker.

Joker is a nobrainer.... I hope they Do Robin,Nightwing,Harley...

I hated the fact the first DG Robin figure was just a new head on a repainted Batman Returns Robin. I never bought him because of that. Heres the chance to correct that. I really hope this line goes on for a long time and I would just love if Superman TAS also got some attention.

I really hope the do The Phantasm, Batgirl(both versions) Mr Freeze, and Terry McGinnis Batman.

You know what, just dedicate an entire product line to the Bruce Timm universe. So many characters, and so many great designs.

I forgot about the Grey Ghost! Yeah I want the whole series of characters. And a Batmobile would be nice. Just Saying.

Back