• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

This forum is only for posting items that you are looking to purchase or trade for

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
This forum is only for posting items that you are looking to purchase or trade for. Do not post items you have available for sale or trade in there. Anything that you have that you want to get rid of - post it in the Sales forum. If you are open to trades rather than sales, state that in your sales thread.

You will need to be a Premium Member to post anything you have available that you are looking to get rid of.

Please remember this section is for 'Want to Buy' items.
Anyone attempting to bypass the sales rules will have their thread deleted/ edited and will face further action.
Only premium members can sell, and that needs to be in the relevant sales section.
Thanks for reading
Shell
x :duff

Need 1/6 scale head sculpts for:

Robert Deniro - Goodfellas
Joe Pesci - Goodfellas
Ray Liotta - Goodfellas
Denzel Washington - American Gangster
Johnny Depp - Blow

Please Help!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a Blitzway Scarface 1/6 Chair for sale?? I am looking to purchase one.

This forum is only for posting items that you are looking to purchase or trade for. Do not post items you have available for sale or trade in there. Anything that you have that you want to get rid of - post it in the Sales forum. If you are open to trades rather than sales, state that in your sales thread.

You will need to be a Premium Member to post anything you have available that you are looking to get rid of.

I am no premium member but I want to buy (not sell) figures and post in the ITEMS WANTED forum. Can I do it?

Looking for the legend Lord of darkness life-size bust from sideshow collectibles very very very interested

I'm looking for 1/6 scale exclusive accessories for ANH Chewbacca (heavy blaster rifle) and exclusive stormtrooper belt accessory for ANH Luke. I have a Bossk SSC 1/6 figure i'd be willing to trade or sell but I would rather prefer to send straight CASH!!!!

I'm looking for a Sideshow Psylocke Comiquette. I'm very interested in buying that piece.

Hello I am looking for a sideshow 1989 batwing replica from the Michael Keaton movie. If anyone has it pls let me know will pay no problem.

Looking for hot toys mars attacks aliens both soldier and ambassador

Looking for the fallen chitauri base/stand from the HT battle damaged mark 7 or the Hulk/Bruce banner set. Thanks!

image.jpg

I am new to this site so I hope I am posting correctly. I would like to purchase the construct fist to go with my Green Lantern Premium Format Figure.

I am looking to purchase the construct fist for my Green Lantern Premium Format Figure. Thank you.

image.jpg

I'm looking to purchase a Sideshow Wonder Woman Premium Forma, reg or EX.

PM with details.

Hi there,

I am really interested in purchasing the hulk vs spiderman sideshow diorama. Either the gray exclusive or the green exclusive.

Would really appreciated any help in this regard?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Mahesh.

I have a Hulk Maquette and a Darth vader Mythos statue for sale. pm me for details. Both have been displayed in a smoke free home away from sunlight. Both items look brand new and come complete with all original boxes and packaging.

Hey everyone, looking for the camouflage head of gi joe firefly. Hope someone can help. Regards, Ernst.

Back