Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Rocksteady's next Arkham game to be announced March 2014

I hope it's Batman. To this day, I haven't played single game as good as Arkham City.

I'll take Batman or the rumored TMNT game but I'd much prefer a proper sequel to Arkham City. They left alot of threads open I want to see resolved.

Hopefully it's batman I find Arkham asylum to be the best batman game to date.

I'll take Batman or the rumored TMNT game but I'd much prefer a proper sequel to Arkham City. They left alot of threads open I want to see resolved.

Yeah, especially the part about Hush.

The only thing I didn't like was the "prophecy" thing with Azrael. It reminds me too much of TDKR.

Scarecrow was hinted at as having something big coming and he's working with Hush if you go by the fear toxin in Hush's operating theatre. Hush looks like Bruce now and theres a hint that the Joker could have undergone some kind of surgery(maybe from Elliot) during the events of City as well. Plus Clayface slid into a Lazarus Pit at the end and that was never resolved.

Two years past since the last one, I need more!

I'll be happy if it's another Batman game but I'll jump up and down and go streaking through my neighborhood if it's a Justice League game

Scarecrow was hinted at as having something big coming and he's working with Hush if you go by the fear toxin in Hush's operating theatre. Hush looks like Bruce now and theres a hint that the Joker could have undergone some kind of surgery(maybe from Elliot) during the events of City as well. Plus Clayface slid into a Lazarus Pit at the end and that was never resolved.

Forgot most of that, the possibilities!!

Wow I forgot all of that .

Would like to see a drivable Batmobile finally. Could use it as a weapon too like a gadget, remote control, fire rubber bullets, distract and intimidate, plow through walls etc.

Air Combat should be a thing as well imo since there will be alot of tall buildings. Like with Firefly but more common.

All Origins really added was the fast travel and detective mode. I'm expecting alot more from Rocksteady.

Would like to see a drivable Batmobile finally. Could use it as a weapon too like a gadget, remote control, fire rubber bullets, distract and intimidate, plow through walls etc.

Air Combat should be a thing as well imo since there will be alot of tall buildings. Like with Firefly but more common.

All Origins really added was the fast travel and detective mode. I'm expecting alot more from Rocksteady.

Yeah, I'd just like the next game to be Batman: Gotham City

And go full GTA ability to drive around in the Batmobile and fly the Batwing wherever you want to go.

I've always want a sandbox Batman game with vehicles too.

I want Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill back... also can't wait for Assault on Arkham. :D

Conroy is definitely back, but I doubt the Hamster will be.

With skins for your Batmobile: TAS, TV Show, Tumbler, 89 Movie......

Great idea!!

I've wanted to see Batmobile gameplay since walking around the Batmobile in Arkham Asylum. Seems like a no brainer in my opinion.

Gliding around a sandbox Gotham was fun, but now we should be able to drive around on the streets. Imagine driving from the Batcave to a crime location in the heart of the city. It'd be brilliant. If they implemented different skins from the comics, animated series and films, that'd be a day one purchase.

Back