Optimus prime sideshow maquette vs optimus prime prime1 studio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twocollector

Freaked Out
Reaction score
To all the collectors with experience who have been in the game for a minute now
Will sideshow OP maquette loose value when prime 1 release they're optimus prime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would one loose value because of another ? Each will have its fans . Some diehard collectors will own both .

Don't listen to V8_Club, listen to me.

Seriously though, nobody can predict how these things go. Collectors are a weird bunch.

OK thanx for reply. I collect becouse I love these things but these things really do add up to some serius paperwork lol so I would like to know what kind of value they will they will have say 10 years from now I know stuff only gets better and all but say in the last 10 years I spent $20,000 on collectables I wouldn't expect $20,000 back but I would like atleast 13 14k back what do you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the Prime1 version makes me say yes.
Why would anyone pay top dollar for the SS version when you can get the new one which makes Sideshows look like a toy.

Looking at the Prime1 version makes me say yes.
Why would anyone pay top dollar for the SS version when you can get the new one which makes Sideshows look like a toy.

totally agreed with you Collectorcol

so glad my SS exc Prime wait-list did not convert a few years back -

besides in hot country such as Thailand - there are a few SS primes with serious leaning issue

Back