Custom Batman Forever Batboat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malicevil

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just saw this on Facebook.. Gasp.. 1555477_496919760427953_457395905_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys Batman Forever Batboat?

That is what that is too.

What the **** are they thinking? :lol

EDIT:

That's got to be a custom or someone else's collection of stuff. That doesn't look like a Hot Toys department.

Speculation's will fly with this one grainy photo!
LOL.
Like this...
Is that the Winter Soldier behind the Batmobile in the foreground?

I also see the computer screens from TDK there. You can see Ledger Joker's face on them...

But the Batboat from Batman Forever? That wasn't on any radar...

One of the guys in the back left looks like Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 4, and maybe Old Snake. Interesting, one of the guys on the front right looks to me like Naked Snake with the tiger stripe camo and web gear. Latter is probably wishful thinking.

That Batman in front of the 89 Batmobile to me appears to be the Arkham Origins Batman. I know they showed hints of the Arkham City Batman but the armor to me looks more broken up in smaller armor parts like the Arkham city suit/dark knight suit.

Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, Silver Iron Man, regular Iron Man, '66 Batmobile, '89 Batmobile, TDK V1 Batman, Vault/armory, Midas, War Machine, Tony Stark, Silken Floss, Bale John Connor, random, random, random.

I think I see Silken Floss from The Spirit off to the right behind what ever that red thing is.
I think that might be Dutch from Predator to her right too.
I could be wrong.
I see Black Widow Iron Man 2 version by the old school Batmobile
I also see the red and blue Spider-Man in the upper left.

I wouldn't think Batman Forever is popular enough to have Hot Toys make a line of figures let alone the Batboat but I guess you never know. Honestly I like the film and think it's underrated (it's my second favorite of the Burton/Schumacher films) but not sure how much I'd buy from it.

That Batman in front of the 89 Batmobile to me appears to be the Arkham Origins Batman. I know they showed hints of the Arkham City Batman but the armor to me looks more broken up in smaller armor parts like the Arkham city suit/dark knight suit.

Looks like this to me,

_DSC2891.jpg

I'd take the Batplane from Batman any day personally. Although it would probably be massive.

I wouldn't think Batman Forever is popular enough to have Hot Toys make a line of figures let alone the Batboat but I guess you never know. Honestly I like the film and think it's underrated (it's my second favorite of the Burton/Schumacher films) but not sure how much I'd buy from it.

It's got to be a custom. I mean, why would Hot Toys make the Forever Batboat before the Batwing, Batskiboat or even the Batman Forever Batmobile? I'd imagine the Forever Batmobile would be more popular than the freaking boat. Collectors would be compelled to get it to go with the '89 Batmobile, 66' Batmobile and the Tumbler.

Its too big to be the old Kenner Batboat toy, right?

Yeah, way too big. The Kenner batboat was for 5 inch figures, that thing makes the 60s Batmobile toys and surrounding 12" figures small. Here's what the Kenner one is like,

$_57.JPG

I checked to see if it was some kind of hobby model too, but no such thing exists in that scale.

Back