Hi all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GariND

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Bit of a late introduction as i've been a member for about a week and I planned to do this when I first joined but being a bloody idiot, I forgot.

My name is Gari and i'm from London in the UK. Im a total newbie as i've only just started out as a collector, but I plan to buy plenty of pieces this year and beyond.

Awesome forum for interacting with fellow collectors.

Thanks!

Hey welcome.

Im new also, but can warn ya that it's bloody addictive haha.
Already got a showcase filling up, and only been collecting since September.
What are you interested in?

Hey welcome.

Im new also, but can warn ya that it's bloody addictive haha.
Already got a showcase filling up, and only been collecting since September.
What are you interested in?

I can imagine it being super addictive as I already collect video game related items and I know how addictive that is, but lots of people have told me that collecting figurines is even more addictive. Im doomed! :lol

The things im into are mainly video game related stuff. I currently have the Nathan Drake PF figurine on order and aside from the video game related collectables, ill collect anything as long as its cool and I can relate to it. It can be something from Nightmare on Elm Street, Batman, Aliens or Star Wars for example. Im not set to a certain type of figurine to collect but like I say, I have to related to it and it has to make me want to buy it (i.e, it looks bloody awesome!)

Back