Media Metal Gear Solid Discussion Thread (NO FIGURES /CUSTOMS JUST GAMES) SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I would open this up since we always have discussion's about the games in the ground zeroes thread .Thought this would make a great place for past games or future games.

Last edited:
Re: Metal Gear Solid Discussion Thread (no figures /customs just games)

Recently went through MGS1 for the hellva it last week. It's still unmatched with any of the sequels IMO. For the most part, it was the most coherent of the whole series. Had the best boss battles and best characters. It was the only game of the series that I actually felt bad for all the boss death scenes.

Just went through MGS1 as well. Still in my mind, the greatest game ever made. Hopefully MGSV can top it.

MGS on the original PS was an awesome game. For some reason I never got hooked on the sequels to finish despite owning all of them....

Just went through MGS1 as well. Still in my mind, the greatest game ever made. Hopefully MGSV can top it.

Hahahaha you are such a joker

********-true-twxt-wow-Favim.com-370177_large.gif :lol

Why can’t this game be that good? Oh I forgot, no Solid Snake, no David Hayter. It must suck.

Why can’t this game be that good? Oh I forgot, no Solid Snake, no David Hayter. It must suck.

Wasn't u im not sure who said MGS2 was the best?

Wasn't u im not sure who said MGS2 was the best?

No, I always said MGS 1 was the best. I think Ryan and Solidus said MGS2 was the best.

Ryan always said MGS2 was his favorite, I don't think Solidus did.

No, I always said MGS 1 was the best. I think Ryan and Solidus said MGS2 was the best.

I'll be honest MGS5 can be the best if they don't hold back this game has to be brutal we should all end the game feeling a little hate for big boss.

Ryan always said MGS2 was his favorite, I don't think Solidus did.

Could have sworn I saw him say it recently but I could be wrong. But I’m sure now that Krec knows what Ryan thinks about MGS2 he put that gif he was getting ready to use on me away.

I'll be honest MGS5 can be the best if they don't hold back this game has to be brutal we should all end the game feeling a little hate for big boss.

And the trailers have indicated thats what they were doing.

The trailers indicate what exactly?

That they chucked in a rape and somebody digging through somebodies belly to make it supposedly dark?

The Torture scene in MGS3 would have been just as brutal as anything MGSV has shown given they had FOX engine graphics

The trailers indicate what exactly?

That they chucked in a rape and somebody digging through somebodies belly to make it supposedly dark?

The Torture scene in MGS3 would have been just as brutal as anything MGSV has shown given they had FOX engine graphics

Again it is just a trailer, but don't we get the impression that Big Boss guns down enslaved African diamond workers? At least that's the impression I got when they showed those scenes. But again that might not even be accurate.

Again it is just a trailer, but don't we get the impression that Big Boss guns down enslaved African diamond workers? At least that's the impression I got when they showed those scenes. But again that might not even be accurate.

I see that happening in the game

But in the trailer I get the impression he Killed them :lol

It was a trailer that could have been cut that way we don't know.

Back