Hot Toys Man of Steel Superman review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
This week started with Batman...now it's time to hit up Superman, with a look at the Hot Toys Man of Steel release of the big guy himself. While this figure is a tad light in the accessories department, he has an amazing costume. You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

And don't forget - only a few days left to vote in the People's Picks!

Michael
MWC

I read your review and think it's awesome, as usual...

However, a few points I was wondering about.

Have you tried raising the arms above his head? I have, several times, and had no worry about it. I wouldn't leave him in that pause for an extended time, of course, but for pictures? It works perfectly and doesn't seem to impact the suit.

Now, on this, I'm not sure, but I think you're wrong when you mention an exclusive version. I think they all come with the 1:1 command key. I have four, three already in hand and they all come with it. I think that HT said it was a bonus to celebrate the MMS 200...

I mentioned several times in the review that there may only be the exclusive - I just can't guarantee it to readers since the preorders don't list it.

As to the arms, yes. I didn't like the way it was twisting the uniform, nor the way the shoulders were feeling, so I backed off and left it alone. Remember, if you break an elbow there's no swapping the body. Since I only have this one, I felt better safe than sorry.

As usual, wonderful review with beautiful photos! I especially like the pic with the American Flag background! :hi5:

Back