Action Figure S.H.Figuarts Super Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead-Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
Teaser by Bandai

image10.jpg

I don't generally collect small plastic toys anymore, but I've got the Figma Samus and Link, and Kotobukiya Mega Man on the home computer desk. Even though I think the Figuarts figures are pretty inferior to Figmas, this will be a buy for me if they look good.

Kind of wish that Figma did Mario! Their materials used and quality just seems better than Bandai's.

However, I'm down for a fully poseable Mario. Slowly but surely we're building the Smash Bros. cast between Figma and Bandai (D-Arts & SH Figurarts).

I'm surprised it has taken this long to finally get some Grade A articulated Nintendo figures.

Bandai? Nope. That's all I need to know. I refuse to buy Bandai products anymore. They've been in the business longer than nearly everyone else yet the quality of their stuff is worse than almost everyone else :lol

True but the anime stuff there untouchable.

Agreed, but that's mostly because other companies like Hot Toys haven't done many anime figures.

In the anime/cartoony 1/6 world, Medicom is king.

Bandai isn't so bad, their quality isn't THAT great. But when you compare what you pay for their stuff in comparison to Medicom's...trust me, you'll prefer Bandai over them. It's a shame too because Medicom does make some great 1/6 figures...I mean, who else is giving us an awesome 1/6 Link from Legend of Zelda? It's just a shame that the quality of the plastics used on their figures sucks.

Bandai? Nope. That's all I need to know. I refuse to buy Bandai products anymore. They've been in the business longer than nearly everyone else yet the quality of their stuff is worse than almost everyone else :lol

Do you have any S.H. figuarts, d-arts, Monsterarts figures? They're good quality, done by Tamashi Nations, which is an offshoot of Bandai.

Do you have any S.H. figuarts, d-arts, Monsterarts figures? They're good quality, done by Tamashi Nations, which is an offshoot of Bandai.

I do. D-Arts is an absolutely terrible line I would never use it to defend Bandai. Most of them are plagued with problems. Poor paint apps, floppy joints, stands sold separately, etc... Some parts of the line work, but then others like the Digimon and Persona parts of the line is a disaster. Bandai is way too hit or miss for me. It doesn't help that a good deal of their products end up shelf warming after release too.

Never tried Monster Arts. Honestly if a company can't make a giant fat lizard successfully then they should probably just be kicked out of the industry anyway.

I've dabbled in just about everything Bandai has offered, from Saint Seiya to model kits to chogokin to figuarts to D-arts and whatever else is in between. They have never been reliable. There stuff from a decade ago wasn't consistent and it isn't now either. Of course it's all my opinion as they're obviously quite successful.

t01.jpg

t02.jpg

Will this be all included? that's a lot of accesories!

EDIT:
Looks like it will be sold in different sets... Still.. not bad!
1622631_724886197530548_1230254377_n.jpg

Back