Hello from the blizzards of Illinois

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is probably my first time back on a forum since 8 years ago, and it has been a great experience so far!

I'm pretty new at the collection part and being 21 doesn't really have me with such nicer paying jobs. I had seen the Hot Toys Symbiote Spider Man and had interested me about a year back or so, and then I saw the J Scott Campbell comiquettes and I am giving it a go. I just pre-ordered all 3; Mary Jane, Gwen, and Spidey, just awaiting for more info on Black Cat! :O

Though I don't have any SS product yet I had recently collected the Ant Lucia's DC Collectible Bombshells with Harley, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Ivy at hand. I saw Artgerm's Premium Format designs for SS, the Sirens of Gotham, and I hope to add them to my collection!

I hope to start reviewing as I am a huge movie and television nut, and superheroes as you can tell! I hope to know many of you better, and here's to hoping I can find a job that helps me have such a wonderful time collecting these bad boys!

And if anyone ever wants to sell something feel free to hit me up, or check my eBay account, and I'll be happy to do business!

Back