Anyone collect vintage ARAH toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GearheadSS

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've got a pretty decent collection of 82-85 ARAH stuff. Just about every loose figure and quite a few vehicles with boxes. Trying to get all of the vehicles with boxes to finish out my collection. Just curious if there are any other fellow collectors here.

82298823288327058332.jpg

Cool! No boxes left but have a lot of what you are showing and then some in near mint loose condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I got tons. I usually trade or sell the boxes, though. I just don't have room for boxes. :)

I've got lots of loose figures in storage. Most of the '83-86ers. I've got two carded Flints, carded Bazooka and Airtight, and a boxed Zartan. Would love to have more sealed figures, but Flint and the Z-man are the only ones I keep on display, with their modified Sideshow counterparts and loose figures.

Yup, I got tons. I usually trade or sell the boxes, though. I just don't have room for boxes. :)

Hey, I love boxes. Let me know if you have any you want to get rid of.

Ah, so that is you from LS2!

Yep, it's me. I didn't realize you were the same evilface from there.

I've got lots of loose figures in storage. Most of the '83-86ers. I've got two carded Flints, carded Bazooka and Airtight, and a boxed Zartan. Would love to have more sealed figures, but Flint and the Z-man are the only ones I keep on display, with their modified Sideshow counterparts and loose figures.

I want a carded Flint at some point. Still remember buying that one back in the day. I have Spirit, Airborne, Recondo, Airtight and Short Fuze carded. All of my vehicles have been opened except for the Rattler. That one is still sealed in the bag but the box is a little rough.

GI Joe ARAH is my primary collection, you have some great stuff there, especially the Sears Crimson Attack Tank!

Great collection! The vast majority of mine were sold at a garage sale long ago, so I am very envious. Think my mom got around a quarter per figure.

I've got all my 80s stuff still, I'm currently reringing and putting new screws in everything that needed it and cleaning up my vehicles. Trying to figure out how/where to display them though, don't wanna get them back in fighting shape just to rebox them and put them back in the attic.

Sorry to bring up such a long buried thread but I have been adding a figure or two to my small vintage collection over the past few years, I will post more photos when I get the chance to actually photograph them.

22918542089_0d093c40bc_b.jpg

23203883361_97019255b7_b.jpg

22458694563_3011f02b2e_b.jpg

22581101815_990126991b_b.jpg

21959918133_ba499fed07_b.jpg

22581115655_85efb8df46_b.jpg

Sorry to bring up such a long buried thread but I have been adding a figure or two to my small vintage collection over the past few years, I will post more photos when I get the chance to actually photograph them.

22918542089_0d093c40bc_b.jpg
That was a very cool series of figures. More or less in the style of the original figures, but more accurate to the comic in many cases, and we got several characters that were neglected altogether in the original line like Kwinn and the Oktober Guard.

That was a very cool series of figures. More or less in the style of the original figures, but more accurate to the comic in many cases, and we got several characters that were neglected altogether in the original line like Kwinn and the Oktober Guard.

I bought that particular set mainly for the 83 snake eyes with up-dated paint that comes included, zap is also pretty cool to however the Grunt is odd having blonde hair, not sure what happened there:dunno

23260332026_97208c9ea1_b.jpg

I just found out about the Vietnam 3 pack with Stalker, Storm Shadow and Snake-eyes in their Nam outfits, such a cool set, to bad its a fortune now:(

I remember when those were being clearanced out on HasbroToyShop. I stocked up on some of them. I loved their Zartan.

And I almost had something else to contribute to this thread, as I was outbid at the last minute on a couple of carded Takara Joes last week. But one day, they will be mind. THIS, I COMMAND!

Hasbro sure got their money worth with the Snake Eyes mold. Something like 40+ figure variations of it.

I remember when those were being clearanced out on HasbroToyShop. I stocked up on some of them. I loved their Zartan.

And I almost had something else to contribute to this thread, as I was outbid at the last minute on a couple of carded Takara Joes last week. But one day, they will be mind. THIS, I COMMAND!

:lol
I wish I had stocked up, I completely missed the boat on them, I stopped collecting from 2003-2009. I only started picking up vintage joes in 2013 and not very many, I have less than 20 total.

Hasbro sure got their money worth with the Snake Eyes mold. Something like 40+ figure variations of it.

Easy money:wink1:

Back