• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys 89' Batmobile, Hot Toys Tumbler, and Toys Legend Armory FS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickshaw2814

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all, I have for sale 3 items that I will miss from my collection but life comes first. Prices are not negotiable and I will only take what I'm looking for in trade towards the reduced price of the item your wanting. Just PM me to discuss. I ship on Saturdays only unless I have them schedule a pick up(NO INTERNATIONAL at this time due to size and cost)

1. Hot Toys 89' Batmobile - Opened but I have everything up to the brown shipper. The car itself has a few minor scratches that most of us got. It's an insanely impressive piece. Asking $600 shipped plus paypal fees.

2. Hot Toys Tumbler (2nd release) - SOLD

3. Toys Legend Armory - Comes with box but no brown shipper. I will double box it however. It was missing the hooks that go on the doors for the sticky bomb guns and I have removed the mouth piece from the cowl. For these imperfections I am only asking $150 shipped.

What I'm looking for if you wish to do a partial trade:
Green Ranger helmet by Eric101 or Aniki
Legacy Megazord

Last edited:
Back