1966 Batman TV Series Mego Style 8" Figures (Figures Toy Company)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raven6009

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Pics are finally up for wave 1.

https://figurestoycompany.com/classictvbatmanactionfiguresseries1.aspx

2itlj5c.png

I think I'll be getting these. They'll be great companion pieces for the collection on BluRay.

I might go for these. While I sold off all my Famous Covers figures, I think the Mego style works great for this since its so period specific. Also, while I want the HT 66 Batman line, 1)its so expensive and 2)they'll never make all the villians.

That Riddler is horrid. On the other hand Bats and Joker look very nice indeed. Robin falls in the middle. Now just have to wait on Batgirl.

Wow! Those look really good. Brings back fond memories of watching Batman on channel 52 growing up.

Series 2 Egghead and Penguin (Batgirl is also coming probably in Series 3)

1888461_584545258305858_1143982174_n.jpg1798265_10201306210441588_1025582979_n.jpg

Love this line! Love Megos! Getting four quality figures for less than the price of one Hot Toy ( I did get the 66 HT Batman and Robin) makes this my favorite line to collect. Add in NECA's Horror Megos and Diamonds upcoming Marvel figures and this makes collecting fun again, plus they look great on the shelf!

I love that accessory pack, with batshield, red phone, etc. brilliant. This looks like a really fun line to collect.
Just been clicking thru their pics. The second wave will have Bruce and Master Grayson. Their heads are really good, so a decent Adam West as Bryce Wayne figure is a must have. And at the prices, all 8 figures come in at under $200.00, so I think this is gotta be bought !

I can tell you the FTC bodies are garbarge...strung tight,cheap plastic and the hooks inside the body tear the plastic...If you replace the body and use the costume/head you'll be good to go.Alot of figures come broken because of the cheapness and easy to tear plastic that hooks the arm in the socket...otherwise,I don't recommend these

I have my 66' Set coming,but I am replacing the bodies with the Zica posable S Type bodies

Hi end is a priority, I agree. 66 Batman figures are a must for me. Those Mattel 6" figures are very nice. I wasn't going to get em, but I'm glad I did. The range adorns one of the window ledges of my office. Really like the Batusi TV set! So, I think these 8" Mego's will have to be bought. Looks like there will be 14 figures at least in the set. Price wise, the $$$ are good. With postage etc, the $ price ends up uk £ price! I can't complain, as I get HT figures in store for about 2/3 US $ price. No postage, import tax or whatever.

Guys,if your on the fence...get these!!! My figures were fully converted over to Type S bodies...they are perfect.I re-used parts from the old body to get the same set up as the FTC body..thanks for the good ole hair dryer and removable pins

100_6631.JPG100_6630.JPG100_6629.JPG

The Joker is a must buy!!! Even though I have the Hot Toys 1966 Batman and will be getting Robin as well . There is something about the Mego style figures that have alot of nostalgia and make me want to get them as well.

Back