Hot Toys the Crow review, People's Picks voting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have another Hot Toys review up tonight, but unfortunately, I found this one disappointing on several fronts. It's the Crow figure, and while there's no doubt the head sculpt and paint are the usual HT quality, the rest of the figure isn't up to their usual level.

Please don't forget to vote in the People's Picks, and see how close your choices come out to match the judges for the Poppies. Voting will be only open til February 2nd. You can find the review and the ballot at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Thanks for the review. My buddy just picked this up but hasn't received it yet. I think He will be very happy with it. :)

Nice review Michael.

I wonder if HT did a rush job with the Crow figure as he was initially expected to be released later this year and bang he was released out of nowhere. I wonder if that is the reason that the clothes and the body are not top notch.

Regardless he is still on my PO list and I can't wait to get him.

Wow, first somewhat negative review I've seen of the figure.

And I trust your reviews, never seen one I strongly disagree with.
Maybe others are still feeling the excitement of finally having a Hot Toys Crow.

I actually agree with Michael's points on this one. Granted, I saved up enough rewards to get mine for $180, but the issues with the body and clothing are still there. It's not a bad figure on its own, it's just that we know Hot Toys is capable of making a much more realistic-looking piece. The proportions on this thing are awfully toyish without the coat on.

After reading the review on this I just couldn't justify paying the full MRSP for this. I love the character, but bloody hell, for this price it should have come with at least a neutral HS, but o well maybe pick this up later down the line. Thanks for the review.

Back