Greetings from Texas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GearheadSS

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi folks. New guy from Dallas here. I just started getting into the Sideshow/Hot Toys stuff. Been a collector of 82-85 3.75 GI Joe stuff for a while. A couple of weeks ago, I found a good deal on a Sideshow Zartan and that got me hooked.

I'm also a big Marvel fan so all of the Hot Toys Avengers are on my list. My wife is going to hate that I found a new interest. :lol

Welcome, GearheadSS!

Glad that you discovered this fine hobby. :) I hope the wife won't be too unhappy with it. ;) Just get her hooked on something of her own.

Hope you will enjoy it here.

Welcome aboard! I am from the Dallas/Fort Worth area as well

Thanks, Mike. Will you be going to the Comic Con next month? I'm going to try and make it at least one day.

Welcome, GearheadSS!

Glad that you discovered this fine hobby. :) I hope the wife won't be too unhappy with it. ;) Just get her hooked on something of her own.

Hope you will enjoy it here.

Thanks, Chris! I'm enjoying it here so far. I've been able to find some of the figures here that I couldn't find locally, which is awesome.

As for the wife, she should be used to my expensive hobbies by now. I'm also a vintage skateboard and GI Joe ARAH collector. lol

possibly...i am supposed to be out of town in a training for work that weekend but i might get back in time to hit it up on sunday

i am really looking forward to the big one in may though...probably hit all 3 days of that one

possibly...i am supposed to be out of town in a training for work that weekend but i might get back in time to hit it up on sunday

i am really looking forward to the big one in may though...probably hit all 3 days of that one

Me too. There are some really cool guests at this one though.

I'm also excited that Joe Con is in Dallas this year. Can't wait for that one in April.

Back