Brave PF's???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ayotli

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm a MAJOR Brave fan, my home office is completely dedicated to the movie (even the color scheme). Do you guys think SS will ever make PF's from Brave? I'm really wishing they do but the movie wasn't overly popular so I'm thinking it probably won't happen. Just wanted to get some opinions!

It's certainly possible, but as you say, the demand has to be there first. Right now, Frozen is the big Disney IP of the moment (and rightfully so IMO). I would be pretty happy to see some Frozen collectibles myself.

SS have all but abandoned the Disney PF line, especially the animated characters. While a Merida PF would likely look great, there are a number of other PF's I'd want much more and now never expect to see.

Yep I have the other statue of Merida just got her today! But I would love to have one of the other characters too.....especially Queen Elinor and King Fergus. Be awesome if they did those! But I'm pretty sure it won't happen......

If SS dropped the Disney PF line do you think they would pick up Dreamworks How to Train Your Dragon? Those would be EPIC PF's!!! And I would need all of them!

Sideshow still has the Disney license but they are doing absolutely nothing with it. I wonder when it expires and if they have any future plans at all for it. In 4+ years they've made what, seven PFs and a maquette? There was so much potential for some amazing things, I don't really understand why it never took off.

There was so much potential for some amazing things, I don't really understand why it never took off.

Well, I guess it depends on what one considers 'taking off'. As of right now, ALL Disney PF's are sold out, SS website list none of them in stock. Most likely they just didn't fly off the shelf like Star Wars/DC/Marvel, etc and hence considered a slow line and thus they more or less canceled it soon after it started.

Given more of a chance and proper support, then yes, it could have been a really amazing line, but SS just stuffed it up. On top of never forgetting, I'm not sure I'll ever forgive them either.

Isn't there a Merida statue somewhere out there?

Oh found it. Not quite a PF but it looks kind of cool.

https://www.amazon.com/Limited-Edition-Brave-Certificate-Authenticity/dp/B008RB04A0

That's a pretty cool statue. :D

1000x1000.jpg

Brave is one of my all time favorite Pixar (and now Disney) movies! I would love a great Merida PF. I wouldn't mind an Elsa, from Frozen, PF as well.

:rotfl Well I don't know what we can do about finding you a real one......however, it is no lie, red-heads have a firey temper to match the hair! I should know my sister and mother are both red-heads.........so if you find a real one be careful! Either that or stick to the Merida statue!

:rotfl Well I don't know what we can do about finding you a real one......however, it is no lie, red-heads have a firey temper to match the hair! I should know my sister and mother are both red-heads.........so if you find a real one be careful! Either that or stick to the Merida statue!

:lol

I know about redheads... I was married to one! :panic::panic::panic: :lol

Darth Snoopy: Ok I'm focusing on the word.....WAS.......and yet still like the real thing?! I'm sensing a masochist........

Back