What are your favorite video games of all time and biggest video game accomplishments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gran3131

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright so what are your favorite games. Here is my list.

1. Final Fantasy 7 and 8 are tied. I just can not pick a winner.
3. Castelvania Symphony of the night.
4. Jak and Daxter series. Three games for the next three spots.
7. Castlevania 3 NES.
8. Kotor 1
9. Battle Toads. NES
10. Rachet and Clank.

Biggest video game accomplishments are defeating, Ruby and Emerald Weapon in FF 7 and defeating Omega Weapon in FF8. Also figuring out how to get lucky 7's at will in FF7.

Re: What are your favorite video games of all time and biggest video game accomplishments

bubble bobble, super dodge ball, river city ransom,twisted metal, halo2, xmen arcade, tmnt arcade, final fight, baldurs gate/norrath etc., sw battlefronts, lotr rotk, mlb baseball 2004, gta. and im sure if i actually took the time i could think of many more. this is all off the top of my head for real

biggest accomplishment was beating metal gear solid sons of liberty w/o dying and then falling asleep for the ending lol

Re: What are your favorite video games of all time and biggest video game accomplishments

Mine are:
1. Super Mario Bros 3
2. Tetris
3. Rampage
4. Super Mario Bros 2
5. Legend Of Zelda
6. Paperboy
7. Super Mario Bros
8. Dr Mario
9. Castlevania
10.Pac Man
11. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (arcade version)
12. WWF Wrestlefest (arcade version)
13. Mortal Kombat
14. Street Fighter 2
15. Tekken

yeah rampage, wrestlefest(w big boss man right?), street fighter 2, mortal combat..all were awesome. and that die hard arcade game. and area 51 arcade ..the list goes on and on lol

Streetfighter 2 Hyper

1. Pitfall, I played that game all the time.
2. Super Mario Brothers
3. Balders Gate
4. 360

Missle Command .. period :monkey1

One of my all time favorites is Mike Tyson's Punch Out. I just never get tired of that game. I think my biggest accomplishment in a game was figuring out in Super Mario Bros. 3 that if you used a warp whistle and then used another warp whistle in the warp zone, it took you to the last level. Another great game was Contra. I doubt there is anyone who owned a Nintendo that doesn't know the 30 life code for that game. I also loved the original Castlevania.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A

When I was just a little kid it was Frogger loved that game. A few years later I lost a summer of my life to Zelda on the NES. Contra was a great too. Next game would have to be Zelda Ocarina of Time on the 64. After that not much has really grabbed me Unreal Tournament was cool, Medal of Honor. I really liked a game called Deus Ex one of the first games that your choices effect the games outcome.

tomandshell said:
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A
select, start. :rotfl

Favorite Games for the systems that I have owned
Atari
1. Frogger
2. Qbert
3. This helicopter game I used to play (it was hard)

Nintendo
1. Mario 3
2. Surfin Safari
3. Paperboy 2

Sega
1. x-men
2. Jungle Strike
3. Road Rash 2

N64
1. Goldeneye
2. Mario 64
3. Zelda

Playstation
1. Twisted Metal
2. Jedi Power Battles
3. Tomb Raider

Game Cube
1. Mario Kart DD
2. Super Smash Bro.
3. Rebel Strike (RS III)

XBOX
1. Halo 2
2. Crimsin Skies
3. Just Cause

The first games I will get for 360 are Halo 3, Gears of War and for the Wii I will get Zelda, Super Smash Bro.

choplifter, bonanza bros. , ikari warriors, cabal, operation wolf, espn x games 1, nhl hockey, rbi baseball, sewer shark, nighttrap, vigilante, keith courage, splatterhouse, tekken tag ,list will keep going on and on

SMB (all of them)

Metrioid
zelda
contra
kid Icarus
GTA (all of em)

Best accomplishment i guess all 120 stars in mario 64/beating metroid on NES/ 100% in GTA (without cheat codes)

Now HERE'S a topic I like! So many to choose from, but

1 Super Mario 64
2 Grand Theft Auto 3
3 Metal Gear Solid 2
4 Ico (If youi haven't played this game, shame on you!)
5 Resident Evil 4
6 Soul Caliber (Dreamcast version - best fighter ever!)
7 Goldeneye
8 Kameo (Well I loved it...)
9 Devil May Cry
10 Resident Evil: Code Veronica

Sooo many memories... Best achievement? Getting all the dogtags in MGS2/ all 120 stars 4 times (ahem...) in Mario 64/ playing Ico, one of, if not the, most emotionally engaing and truly moving games EVER!

Aventure: on the old Atari 2600.... For its simplistic graphics I sure though this game was the most awesome thing on earth (next to Star Wars) for a 5 year old kid.

I also really enjoyed Baldurs Gate, Diabolo, and any of the SIMS games, but my greatest sense of euphoria from beating a video game would have to go to Mike Tyson's Punch Out! I loved the game and played ot for hours and hours, intead of doing homework, and learned some terrible study habits, but it was fun. :D

here's my favorites so far:
1. HALO-- played straight through on Legendary the first weekend owning it.
2. Castlevania Symphony of the Night --- its coming out on xbox live soon!!!
3. Resident Evil series had a marathon and played through all the PS1 versions.
4. Final Fantasy 7-- played through without using a strategy or getting hints.
5. Ocarina of Time
6. MGS --the first, best, and only version i haven't disowned. by first i mean mean in the MGS series not original.
7. Gears of War-- i know its the latest trend, but after playing through, its just awesome defined.
8. Ninja Gaiden (xbox version)
9. Shinobi (PS2)
10. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City -- gots to love the 80's!!!

hairlesswookiee said:
here's my favorites so far:
1. HALO-- played straight through on Legendary the first weekend owning it.
2. Castlevania Symphony of the Night --- its coming out on xbox live soon!!!
3. Resident Evil series had a marathon and played through all the PS1 versions.
4. Final Fantasy 7-- played through without using a strategy or getting hints.
5. Ocarina of Time
6. MGS --the first, best, and only version i haven't disowned. by first i mean mean in the MGS series not original.
7. Gears of War-- i know its the latest trend, but after playing through, its just awesome defined.
8. Ninja Gaiden (xbox version)
9. Shinobi (PS2)
10. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City -- gots to love the 80's!!!

That is sweet for all you live users. Castlevania Symphony of the night is a great game.

Wookiee, were you able to beet emerald and ruby weapons and did ever get lucky 7's?

TextTwist (on Yahoo) :monkey3

Back