Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aslan_gfx

Super Freak
Reaction score
preview_WinterSoldierTease4-1.jpg

Coming Soon to Sideshow Collectibles

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Sideshow Collectibles is very excited to announce a line of 1:4 Scale Premium Format Figure collectibles based on the upcoming film Captain America: the Winter Soldier are coming soon! Each 1:4 Scale Premium Format Figure will feature authentic likeness to the actors, such as Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan, as their on screen characters – Captain America and Winter Soldier. These upcoming Marvel must-have’s will be reporting for Pre-Order duty soon! Plus, enter for a chance to win one of TWO(2) Hot Toys Captain America – Rescue Version Sixth Scale Figures today!

I wonder if they do a double rewards points or something to coax people into ordering this over the GG Winter Soldier Cap. These should be cool but I hope the face sculpts are better than the first Evans Cap.

GG's is impressive, so I look forward to seeing how this comes out. As for me, I don't usually go for the movie likeness in a statue. Captain America will just be played by someone else in 10-15 yrs.

yeah sure.. every marvel/dc collector gets it... as a Star Wars collector.. this is making me mad seeing 100 versions of Superman, Batman, IM, Cap. America...etc.. and we have to deal with 100 year old versions of the main characters of the movie that looks like scramble eggs ...

yeah sure.. every marvel/dc collector gets it... as a Star Wars collector.. this is making me mad seeing 100 versions of Superman, Batman, IM, Cap. America...etc.. and we have to deal with 100 year old versions of the main characters of the movie that looks like scramble eggs ...

Maybe now that Disney owns Star Wars, things will get fast tracked

preview_WinterSoldierTease4-1.jpg

Coming Soon to Sideshow Collectibles

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Sideshow Collectibles is very excited to announce a line of 1:4 Scale Premium Format Figure collectibles based on the upcoming film Captain America: the Winter Soldier are coming soon! Each 1:4 Scale Premium Format Figure will feature authentic likeness to the actors, such as Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan, as their on screen characters – Captain America and Winter Soldier. These upcoming Marvel must-have’s will be reporting for Pre-Order duty soon! Plus, enter for a chance to win one of TWO(2) Hot Toys Captain America – Rescue Version Sixth Scale Figures today!

That's awesome that they're announcing Cap and WS right out of the gate! Hopefully they'll be in scale with GG's BW statue.

I wonder if the Chris Evans likeness will be better with this new pf. My one complaint about the phase 1 pf is the head sculpt.

Awesome- the first Cap PF is one of my favourite's, looking forward to the new PF along with the WS :rock

Day one for me!!!
But... it's funny how SS react to all Gentle Giant's pre-orders... Hope they'll follow the same price point :p

If SSC also produces through 3D sculpt, with good paint job to the head, their CapA may then be better than that of GG. If it is only some hand sculpt by artist, GG must win in terms of likeness given the experience of the last movie version PF, it does not look like CHRIS EVAN in any way imo.

SS doesn't use 3d scanning for sculpts, do they? I've always thought they relied on their artists to turn out the portraits.

Back