Name a anime character you cant stand/hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sasuke is a ****** tho. Its like damn man make up your mind. Sakura is probaly the most hated character in naruto.

I couldn't really stand Radical Edward in Cowboy Bebop, but it wasn't that problematic. As for Samurai Champloo, it was that ninja girl in the episode involving counterfeit currency, though that was her first and last appearance.

I hated the maid characters from Black Lagoon and its OVA. Never enjoyed any episode in which they got screen time, though in my opinion season 1 and the OVA were relatively weak in terms of plot and antagonists.

Shirou Emiya. Single-handedly made a more unbearable than it was. Get real, you little ****.

Couldn't even remember his name, had to look it up.

I've always hated Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass for being such a sellout to Britannia. He gets his head screwed on straight by the end of the series, but to be that much of a naive imperial pawn for so long... damn.

I've hated Ichigo Kurosaki since the Rescue Rukia/Soul Society arc ended. He's become such a bland mash-up of shounen hero tropes and just drags the manga down whenever he's the focus now. Most of the side characters outshine him at this point.

Shinji Ikari from Evangelion.
Actually everything from Evangelion.

I'd have to agree with this, too. I watched Eva three times in its entirety, and to this day, I still cannot understand why the series is held on such a high pedestal by many.

I'd have to agree with this, too. I watched Eva three times in its entirety, and to this day, I still cannot understand why the series is held on such a high pedestal by many.

Yea its a bit overrated nothing special.

Allen from Xenosaga. He's the Beiber of anime. Once you see him or hear him, you just want to punch him in the face. Wish he was a real person, just want to sock him and say I can't stand him.

Back